Operating Systems: Windows 7; MS 98, 2000; MS Windows Vista, XP;
Software Applications: MS Office Suite 2000, 2003, 2007, & 2010 (Excel, PowerPoint, Word); installing drivers; DART; Remedy; Lotus Notes
Hardware: Cisco IT Essentials (PC software and hardware); HP desktops & laptops; Dell desktops & laptops; Lenovo ThinkPad laptops; HP printers; general computer builds and repairs; hardware installations and swaps
Others: Clerical skills; data entry; customer service support (both on the phone and in person); leadership experience
Desktop Support Specialist Intern
Confidential, McLean, VA
- Imaged Windows 7 on 69 laptops and desktops daily during Windows 7 migration project
- Programmed BIOS in order to successfully image laptops
- Used Remedy to create tickets for laptops with maintenance issues in order to be repaired
- Installed hard drives and memory to laptops and desktops to insure successful image
- Delivered and installed monitors and docking stations
- Replaced printer ink toner to ensure printers are properly functional
Confidential, Beltsville, MD
- Maintained sanitation, health, and safety standards in work areas.
- Read food order slips and received verbal instructions for food required by patron
- Prepared and cooked food according to instructions.
- Sustained food prep and equipment use with managers, using information about daily menus to help coordinate cooking times.