Proficient knowledge of Software: MS Operating Systems XP, 7 & 8, MS Office Access, Excel, Word PowerPoint & Visio 2003, 2007 & 2010, Remote desktop, VPN, TCP/IP, SSH, Telnet, FTP PCAnywhere, AS400, CICS, Tun EMUL, Ticket software and Eterm enterprise.
Confidential, Camp Hill, PA
Business Analyst - Distribution/Logistics
- Prepare, analyze, and distribute monthly returns and store inventory management reports.
- Update departmental databases with return activities and store inventory balances.
- Assist with the preparation of the department’s and the returns operation budgets.
- Provide financial analysis when needed to assist management in the department.
- Create and maintain databases that will be used to support inventory performance calculations and provide analytical support as needed.
- Conduct monthly and quarterly meetings with vendors to discuss financial data concerning items sold, damaged, outdated and recalled.
Coordinator II - Inventory Management
- Analyze item/vendor-specific return data to identify additional opportunities to recover money for returned goods.
- Assist with compiling data for the monthly Store Operations and Category Management reporting package.
- Interact with manufacturers and vendors to assist with problem resolution.
- Monitor/track store return activities and generate store level reports to identify ways to reduce returns.
- Act as a liaison between the company, third party returns processors, stores, manufacturers and the Pharmacy Purchasing department.
- Assisted in recovering over $400k in post audit dollars during the FY14 YTD period.
Technical Support Representative II - Field System Support
- Perform troubleshooting and resolve assigned problems in a 24x7x365 help desk environment for over 4,800+ stores regarding workstations, password resets, MS Outlook, printers, ups devices, telephones, credit card devices, programs and UNIX, Dell & IBM servers.
- Answer incoming calls and thoroughly detail the issue and all actions taken in the problem-tracking application portal. (Portal being Rite Aid’s version of Remedy)
- Track problem resolution when dispatching a third-party vendor to complete on-site repairs.
- Develop training materials and procedures to help with the teaching of employees on the proper use of hardware and software.
Confidential, Mechanicsburg, PAData Entry Clerk
- Verify and analyze data used in settling claims to ensure that claims are valid and that payments are made according to company practices and procedures.
- Modify, update and process subscriber’s personal information in the company’s database.
- Maintain claim files such as records of settled claims and an inventory of claims requiring details analysis.
Confidential, Lewisberry, PAWelder
- With the aid of a blueprint and drawings performed fabrication and gas metal welding or shielded metal arc welding of various sized window and door frames in the flat, vertical and horizontal positions.
- Set up and operate fabricating machines such as rolls, brakes, shears, flame cutters, plasma cutters, grinders and drill presses to cut, form, punch, and drill frame stock to prepare it for assembly.
- Grind, sand, paint, and load finished frames onto the truck whenever a work order was considered top priority.
- Other responsibilities include repairing frames brought back in from the field, updating logs of work accomplished.