Experienced information Technology Help Desk Support technician with over 6 years working assisting with computer issue, Software and Hardware repair and installation seeking the position of IT field Service Technician/ IT Engineer support.
- Installation of PC, Laptop, and Server hardware including memory, hard drives, motherboards, peripherals and POS systems. Installation of software applications including Microsoft Office Suite, Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8 and Server 2008.
- Languages S poke
- French and English
Technical Support Contractor
- Assist personnel with installation, configuration and ongoing usability of system hardware and software
- Offer daily operations and systems support to personnel
- Verify functionality of hardware and software components
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues in person, remotely and via phone
- Assist employees with computer problems and answer their questions
- Conduct daily network backup operations
Confidential, Hyattsville, MDSite Support Specialist
- Monitoring surveillance equipment;
- Troubleshoot PC
Confidential, Vienna, VA
Site Support Specialist
- Performs the installation, repair and preventative maintenance of personal computer and related systems;
- Installs, configures and troubleshoots desktop systems, workstations, servers and network issues in heterogeneous environment;
- Computer diagnostics and repair
- PC Maintenance and inventory and shipment to client
- Communicates highly technical information to both technical and non - technical personnel; Assists in determining suitable software to meet user requirements;
- Recommends hardware and software solutions, including new acquisition and upgrades.
Confidential, Landover hills, MD
Electronic Customer Service Associate
- Prepares for customer inquiries by studying products, services, and customer service processes for laptops.
- Assisted customer with determining their computer needs.
- Ability to factory reset, configure, reinstall, troubleshoot, break and fix, load software
- Responds to customer by understanding inquiry, responses, and gathering and researching information on computer or router systems
- Assembling count laptops for showroom Displays.