EDI Specialist and System Analyst giving support and providing suggestions with improvements to system flow. I have diversified experience across multiple platforms and applications with a solid background in support, enhancements, upgrades, implementation, migrations, and development of EDI e - Commerce Technical applications. I’ve been acknowledged for technical leadership with strong communication and inter-personal skills.
- Microsoft Excel
- ABS - ERP/WMS Solutions
- CoreFlex WMS System
- UNIX 11 I
- Korn Shell Scripts
- Inovis BizLink 3.0.2; Inovis Secure link 3.0.2; AS2, FTP
- GXS Application Integrator 4.1; GXS Enterprise 6.1
- RPG2; AS/400; Premenos
Confidential, New York, NY
- Troubleshoot EDI issues including the transactions 850, 860, 856, 810, 940 and 945.
- Collaborate with customer service, finance and logistics to resolve EDI issues.
- Liaison with 3rd party EDI providers to analyze, test and implement changes with compliance guidelines, and new trading partners.
- Assisted with the morning uploading of 850 transactions on the ABS ERP system.
- Ensure that all UCC-128 carton labels meet trading partner’s specifications including creation and maintenance of labels.
Confidential, Elizabeth, NJ
- Key responsibly included testing and implementing new EDI trading partners.
- Troubleshoot all issues that pertain to EDI transactions including 850, 855, 860, 856 and 810.
Confidential, Secaucus, NJ
EDI Specialist/System Analyst
- Created formula Excel work sheets or CSV files required by CoreFlex WMS system. This was instrumental in reducing duplicate data entry and increased work flow.
- I provided system analysis investigating current systems, identifying problems, and using the information to recommend improvements to the systems.
- Converted and mapped outsourced EDI processing from the Vantree Van using the ProEDI software to bring EDI in-house. Transaction sets included the 940 and 945.
- EDI point person for new Trading Partners, FTP connection and UCC128 labels.
- Troubleshoot all issues that pertain to EDI documents including the research of chargeback’s.
- Played key role in the joint partnership with CoreFlex Corporation in the development of new enhancements and improvements in the WMS Inventory system.
Confidential, North Bergen, NJ
Senior Application Designer Developer
- Converted all retail and supplier accounts sending EDI transaction traffic from the Van to direct connect AS2 connections.
- Lead EDI Analyst to design and create documentation using EDISIM.
- EDI point person for the creation of a third party direct ship processes. This included analyzing mapping requirements, creating maps, and testing for inbound and outbound documents. Maps created included outbound 850 to the factory, inbound 861and 856 forming a third party shipping consolidator, and outbound 856 and 810 to the customers
- Provided FTP and AS2 support for customer down time, new certificates, and new trading partners, including notifing all customers of scheduled system maintenance.
- Provided EDI support with IS administrators to upgrade and or test new versions of system patches and or software. Example: UNIX versions, UNIX patches, Oracle, Proxy Server upgrades, Fire wall enhancements, IP address changes and storage migration.
- Preformed upgrades to EDI software allowing us to stay within the guidelines for support and minimized the risk of operation down time. Main EDI contact for software support
- Participated in analyzing, mapping, imputation and documentation for acquisitions.
- Modified UNIX shell scripts which increased workflow and productivity.
- Participated in the migration of the EDI environment from IBM AS/400 to the UNIX platform.