Experienced Project Coordinator with a demonstrated history of working in the insurance industry. Strong program and project management professional skilled in Operations Management, Risk Management, Customer Service, Strategic Planning, and Business Development.
- MS (Microsoft) Office 2013 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Problem solver
- Situational Analysis
- Transparent communications
- Architect of Accomplishment
- Human Relations
- Practical corporate management
- WebEx for product demo and implementations
- Leadership Team Leader
- Peer Trainer
Confidential, Troy, MI
Account Executive, Consultant
- Documentation of systems, policy, claims, billing and financial reporting.
- Create daily, month end and yearend financial balancing validation routines.
- Full system sales demonstrations and subsequent implementations of the systems sold.
- Business development lead for additional functionality to added and updated within the product.
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA / Jacksonville, FL
Director Premium Billing Systems
- Product Director of a Property and Casualty Billing system.
- Business Analyst, sales, marketing, demonstration, documentation, implementation, training, QA, support.
- Managed small IT group that developed the product.
- Increased by100% sales within 2 years after sale to Confidential
- Revamped our methods to help Confidential sales people to look like one cohesive company
- Created training classes and materials for Confidential salespeople
- Identified as a thought leader and subject matter expert in the P&C billing collections and commissions systems by Confidential
- Increased by 100% revenue with in next two years
Confidential, Manchester, NH
President, CEO Co - Owner
- Created a cohesive team of an employee-owned company, in corporate Confidential provide Health and other HR benefits.
- Create marketing materials attend trade shows make contacts and cold call for sales.
- Elected President by employee vote
- Developed new marketing and sales plans for newly formed company. Sales totaling $1 million in revenue first year
- Arranged for 100% company paid benefits (Healthcare and 401K retirement plan)
- Negotiated the stock sale of Confidential to Confidential
- Arranged for Oracle and VB training for DOS based employees
- Motivated Talented, but staid employees to upgrade their knowledge base to the enterprise world.
Director of Operations
Confidential, Bedford, NH
- Demonstrated and sold full personal line P&C system across multiple development platforms
- Implemented systems on time and on budget with multiple customers simultaneously
- Managed multiple development teams during specification gathering through go live
Confidential, Burlington, MA
Billing and Collections Manager
- Trained staff on multiple systems for customer service
- Licensed agent in 20+ states
- Began functionality design of Billing system that I have been a part of for 20 plus years