- Optimal Strategic, Operational Financial Planning, Performance, Analysis, & Reporting.
- Conceptual, Analytical, and Innovative Thinking, Deep Accounting Knowledge.
- Strong Business Acumen, Problem Solver, Decision Maker
- Expert in reporting processes and better utilization of ERP systems to meet company’s strategic objectives, including financial transformation and Systems Automation.
- Experience developing, implementing and maintaining internal controls, policies and procedures with strong writing skills
- Cross - functional client centric with multi-unit/state accounting management experience
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI's), Fixed Assets, Accounts Payable, 1099’s, integrity of general ledger with timely Account Reconciliations, including cash and receivables.
- Project Profitability and Process Improvements in a fast-growing organization
- Payroll and related tax filings, including 401K Profit Sharing administration
- Compliance with internal controls, GAAP accounting rules Full Cycle Month-end closing (over 100 in total). Take ownership of process. Month end consolidation and financial reporting and managing year end close processes under tight deadlines including all financial or disclosure documents.
- Compliance with federal, state and local tax administration reporting and regulations
- Management of cash including all banking relationships, including private equity
- Audit, M&A with Due Diligence Reviews
- Organizer and Communicator of financial information to diverse parties at all levels of organization with focus on accuracy and attention to detail.
- Project Leadership, including ERP System Implementation and Change Management
- Ad-Hoc Business Unit Profitability Analyses
- Leadership presence with strong consultative skills and customer/client satisfaction
- Supervisory skills, including mentoring, developing, and motivating staff with a sense of urgency, accountability, teamwork, continuous improvement, and responsibility
ERP AND TECHNOLOGY APPLICATIONS:
- Advanced Expert in all Microsoft Office Suite products, Excel Pivot tables
- Financial ERP systems, including, Great Plains Dynamics Navision, plus BI tools, Confidential (GEAC), Hyperion and Crystal Reports
- Consulting engagements including due diligence reviews, accounting, tax, and business advisory services for business operations including evaluation of strategic opportunities in market.
- Implemented MS Great Plains Dynamics for company based in London.
- Accounted for and upgraded system for international transactions including accounting for and managing shared services from Confidential .
- Worked closely with cross-functional teams to ensure financial data reporting is consistent and accurate to support timely decisions; improve efficiency and business processes.
- Coordinated annual audit engagements, supporting work papers, prepared audited financial statements and notes according to GAAP, evaluated audit findings & recommendations, which improved compliance with bank and shareholders
- Led the implementation of Confidential (c) web-based business intelligence tools and related accounting processes across international multi-office business. Worked closely with cross-functional teams to ensure financial data reporting is consistent and accurate to support timely decisions; improve efficiency and simplify business processes.
- Planned, supervised, and led the execution of Big 4 audit and tax engagements and related SEC and GAAP disclosures for clients.
- Led operational audits at domestic and international business units to address operating and financial issues.
- Developed business simplification and process recommendations (80/20 analyses) and formally presented to management for implementation.
- Direct report to Managing Partner, responsible for day-to-day Accounting and Reporting, including month-end closing, financial planning & analyses, time, billing & collections, reports, including KPI's, budget, payroll, 401K Administration, Insurance, IT, cash flow, tax, treasury, and the integrity of systems to support business.
VP Finance Americas
- Multi-national professional services Confidential, with direct report to CFO and Board of Directors, was responsible for planning, coordinating, and supervising all day-to-day operations of Accounting and Finance, Multi-State Office Operations, Compliance, Audit, Tax, Treasury, Reporting, global insurance program and overall cash flow.
- Direct report to CFO and Finance Committee.
- Responsible for leading all aspects of the Confidential ’s financial operations including month-end close, reporting, budgeting, billing & collections, payroll, Partnership Accounting, financial analysis, Treasury, Audit, global insurance program, & coordinating these functions across offices/ regions.
- Reported to the Executive Director and Finance Committee with a staff of 30 professionals and 6 direct reports, responsible for month-end closing, financial statement reporting & analysis, accounting, billing & collections, cash flow, budget, tax & treasury functions.