INTRODUCTION / SUMMARY:
- Innovative, energetic, passionate for building effective relationships and exceeding customer and management expectations, a passionate college student working towards Bachelor in Networking and Security.
- Dedicated IT support Technician experienced in user support, troubleshooting, and hardware/software analysis.
- Extensive knowledge of medical devices, hands - on experience in repairing medical devices, testing, and troubleshooting various medical devices.
- Outstanding knowledge of product validation, medical regulatory standards of ISO 13485/9001 and standard regulation of Confidential .
- Well-versed in analyzing data by using statistical tools such as MATLAB with knowledge of computer applications.
- Microsoft Office Suite Documentation/Technical Writing
- Exp with Catia/Enovia, MATLAB VISIO
- Experience of using BOM Knowledge of VMware
- Extensive experience in customer service LEAN manufacturing practice such as 5S
- Analytical and problem - solving abilities Skilled in final assembly process
Software Technical Support
- Responsible for backup and restore data for end user.
- Perform software installation and imaging on the computers for customers.
- Assemble monitors, set up new computers and replace any hardware on the desk for end user and map printers to the new device if needed.
- Resolve CATIA V5 and ENOVIA licensing issues with Microsoft updates.
- Assist with any technical issues with wireless, VPN and email encryption for Boeing employee.
- Works under general direction.
Senior Endoscope Technician
- Developed mechanical/system designs by applying, industry and governmental standards for various medical equipment in advanced endoscope industry using 3-D computer aided design tools such as CATIA V5.
- Assisted with documentation of structural and standard requirements.
- Responsible to set kit for recovered parts with right number of quantities, and verify the parts by comparing with BOM before use.
- Recognized for strong work ethic and respected as contributing team player through consistent collaboration with co-workers, integrity and commitment to success.
- Responsible to investigate and troubleshoot quality problems, maintain and improve installation standard/designs or “Exploded Diagram”, and recommend improvements to the production supervisor and support corrective actions.
- Coordinated activities and products with internal partners.
- Assisted with final inspection test to validate and verify systems and components meet requirements and specifications.
- Used a variety of small hand tools to disassemble telescopes, maintained clean, well-organized work environment.