- Strategic and analytical individual with an outstanding success in financial reporting, business analysis, and project management.
- Accomplished and results - oriented professional who consistently meets deadline and increase company revenue.
- A hands-on, dynamic leader with over 6 years of experience guiding and motivating cross functional teams.
- Highly creative with strong technical expertise and international business acumen.
- Excellent financial reporting, budget forecasting management, and team building skills.
- Strong sense of communication skills, ability to multitask, and able to work in a fast pace working environment.
- Superior research skills
- Strategy development
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Documentation & reporting
- Financial analysis
- Technical Marketing Strategy
- Project management
- Financial accounting
- Data visualization
- Quality control & assurance
- Corporate finance
Confidential, Dallas, TXFinancing Analyst
- Documents and supports the development and refinement revenue cycle workflow (patient access, insurance verification, charge capture, payment posting, self-pay and patient follow up management).
- Providing strategic analysis/assessments for our client resulting.
- Identified account discrepancies and issues that hindered claim payments.
- Developed work plans, project tasks and manage projects in accordance with budget.
- Create new reports for RCM Auditing Dept, Contract Revenue Dept, Billing Dept and Business System Dept.
- Responsible for balancing tie outs for billing and patient accounting systems.
- Mentors, develops and coaches new and existing staff.
- Reviewed accounts for possible assignment and made recommendations to the Billing Supervisor, also prepared information for the collection agency.
- Optimization, auditing, and set up work queues for charge capture reconciliation, denial management, clearinghouse, claims management, and payment posting.
- Posed and updated account data to systems to ensure accuracy.
- Provide feedback to management concerning possible problems or areas of improvement.
- Contribute to the compliance development and updating of department standard operation policies and procedures.
- Monitor key performance indicators and collections goals, resolve billing issues and ensure timely payments.
- Participate in audit and execute recommendation for improvement of revenue cycle systems.
Financing Analyst, Dallas, TX
- Design and created weekly and monthly spending reports.
- Coordinated and perform Sox Audits of Business Object database access.
- Oversee investment portfolio analysts, file maintenance, and broker verification.
- Provide financial application support to the AHFC Finance and Admin Divion’s PeopleSoft, CASS, and Hyperion application.
- Served as PeopleSoft functional application lead for the Accounts Payable and Asset Management modules.
- Led small to large project initiatives for Financial Systems by following established Honda project methodologies.
- Supported the development and implementation of business process improvements for corporate departments and Business operations.
- Prioritize accounting and business objects system support and enhancement requests based on scope and resource availability.
- Accounts Payable module lead - PeopleSoft 9.2 upgrade project.
- Served on cross functional teams with the information technology, policy and procedures, and business operation team with testing of a new system releases and enhancements to guarantee integrity of a new improved functionality.
Confidential, Nacogdoches, TXFinancing Analyst
- Performed balance sheet reconciliation and audits of cash, accounts receivable, accounts payable, fixed assets.
- Analyzed and researched reporting issues to improve accounting operations procedures.
- Imprest fund accounts to ensure effective controls are in place to minimize errors.
- Audited expense reports to ensure compliance with established travel and expense policies.
- Participated in accounting system tests to validate accounting transactions were accurate.
- Assisted lead internal auditor with the audit report to present to management regarding the assurance of internal controls.
- Reconciled cash reconciliations to coincide with the department reconciliations.