- Experienced computer professional with an expertise in documentation development, PCs, Chromeboxes, Chromebooks, upgrades, software installation, server patching, data centers, problem solving and providing resolutions.
- Deep curiosity in exploring new ideas and solutions to problems through research and technology.
- Recognized for service skills and always putting the customer first in problem solving situations.
- Provides experienced installation and support experience for desktop systems.
- This includes re - imaging machines (Windows and Chrome OS), editing BIOS settings, testing image integrity via logging into the system installing software packages, migration of profiles, assigning PC to Active Directory, adding Chrome OS machines to managed domain, adding PCs to correct Microsoft domains, Installation of cabling, physical setup of IP based Phone and thin\thick client based call center systems.
Windows 3.1x thru 8.1, DOS, HP Openview, CA Autosys, Novell, Microsoft Office, Norton Ghost, Network/PC peripheral driver installation, Remote administration of PC and servers,JAVA, Fiber Optic cabling (Light Brigade- ETA installation certification training).
Desktop Support Technician
- Setting up and supporting Chromebox\books, PCs, etc. In a G Suite based conference room and modular desk training site along with AV equipment for remote conferencing.
- Creation of documentation and knowledge base for support and training
- Installation and configuration of add-on software after adding PC to managed domain
- Vendor contact and relationship manager for multiple systems and vendors
- Creation of systems by repurposing under-utilized equipment.
- Planning and discussion of system security needs.
- Configuration and testing of VM Horizon client on 70 plus machines.
- Use of Service Now ticketing system and form planning for room reservation.
- Support of Microsoft office and similar products.
Confidential, West Des Moines, IA
Financial Computer Operations Analyst
- Improved Customer Loyalty and Satisfaction by providing server patching and restarting applications that minimized customer impact and improved workflow via electronic ticket (PAC2000 - Remedy) and knowledge systems (SharePoint).
- Coordinated and provided training to employees on system changes and upgrades. Training increased employee knowledge and comfort level with systems this included running fiber cable, punch down schematics and tools along with RJ11\12\22 and RJ45 cable termination as needed. Training resulted in increase in customer satisfaction and decrease in customer problem related calls.
- Increased customer clarification and insight by participating on team that provided the training of upgrades on technology products leading to increase in customer independence.
- Developed communication documentation for the purpose of streamlining employee training. Documents increased workflow processes and decreased training time and errors.
Technical Service Specialist
- Focused on providing professional customer service in order to manage the customer volume requirements. Kept communication lines open by providing good listening skills and prioritizing customer issues resulting in increase in customer satisfaction feedback.
- Implemented new techniques to resolve connectivity issues within the systems. Anticipated cost savings resulted from decreased time of technicians resolving issues after new techniques were implemented.
- Served as liaison between customer and back-end support groups. Services provided seamless resolution to customer issues.