Experienced professional with over 10+ years of Internet Research and Technical Support experience including 10+ years Desktop/Laptop Support and 10+ years Customer Service, and Supervisory Experience. Proven history of accomplishing tasks accurately with minimal downtime and associated cost. Currently seeking a career position that will utilize my skills that offer a challenging environment with room for growth.
Software: Microsoft Office Suite 2016, Microsoft Office 365 (2016), Mac Microsoft Suite 2011, Mac iWorks Suite 2009, Adobe PDF Pro X, Mas90/Mas200, E.D.I., FilePro, Microsoft Outlook 2016, Skype, FaceTime, TeamViewer, GoToMeeting, Citrix, HTML, iMovie 11, Final Cut Pro, Created Podcasts, Ocularis Video Surveillance (OnSSI), Microsoft Project 2013, Microsoft Project 2016, Confidential FTP, Whiteboard, Salesforce, Kronos, Pinnacle Studio (video editing software), Cyberlink Media Suite, Crestron Audio/Video Conferencing, KASE Systems Management Appliance, Dameware, Cisco WebEx, Cisco Jabber, SharePoint, Dell Re - Image Software Tools, Cisco Unity Connection Administration (IP Phone), Google Drive, One Drive, PayPal, Cash App
Operating Systems: Mac Maverick, Mac Yosemite, Windows 7/ 8/10
Mobile Devices: iPad, iPod, iPhone, Android phone, Android tablets, HP/Dell/Acer Laptops
- Provided support for personal computers in both a network and stand-alone environment through management, control, and operation of the information systems and their equipment.
- Acted as a liaison to other City divisions requesting troubleshooting and integration services as needed.
- Assessed issues or problems with hardware/software and devises approach or solutions.
- Provided technical support services. Coordinate daily computer system operations.
- Supported and train system users. Install, configure, troubleshoot, technical writer, documentation, and maintain computer hardware/software.
- Supported workstations, printers, and servers.
- Evaluated hardware/software currently in use and implement upgrades.
- Coordinated with vendors to purchase, repair, or replace hardware/software and administer and maintain maintenance contracts and leases.
- Implemented safety and preventive maintenance procedures.
- Managed and maintain security systems.
- Evaluated, recommend, manage, and maintain all office technologies perform other job-related as assigned.
Independent Online Tutor
- Provided online Microsoft Office software tutoring services to students and employees via Whiteboard and screen sharing in real time.
- Created instructional material for my clients to reinforce their lessons taught.
- Taught basic - advanced computer skills to computer/laptop students and employees.
Court Information Tech Specialist
- Provided quality help desk support for the courtrooms, Ocularis Video Surveillance (OnSSI), Probation Department, Deputy Bailiffs, and Deputy Clerk's office for 23 onsite users daily via phone or in person.
- Supported client/server and LAN applications for 23 users including installing, configuring, analyzing, logging, tracking and resolving complex software/hardware matters of significance pertaining to networking connectivity issues, scanner, printer, servers, PC, Laptop and Mobile devices and applications to meet business needs.
- Provided application support: MS Word 2010- 2013, MS Excel 2010 - 2013, MS Outlook 2010 - 2016, Adobe, and a variety of proprietary software.
- Provided quality customer service for daily inbound/outbound helpdesk support for web ePayment (Infintech LLC).
- Created and maintain the Cleveland Heights Court website.
- Aided with operating audio (FTR Reporter Gold software) and video equipment (Polycom) for court evidence.
- Provided Audio/Video Conference Support for Skype, Crestron and GoToMeeting.
- Setup the jury conference room for audio/video evidence playback.
- Created courtroom training manuals for the Deputy Bailiffs and provided training classes.
- Established and maintained business with vendors (Henschen and Associates, Office Depot, Zenith, and Infintech, LLC).
- Installed and troubleshoot Topaz Siglite software (electronic signature pad) on new PCs/Laptops and performed weekly maintenance on theDMX8 USB Mixer Audio Interface hardware in both courtrooms.
- Assisted in the user login process and reset passwords.
- Ordered office supplies from Office Depot and kept stock inventory. Kept daily Purchase Order balances using Excel spreadsheet
- Utilized UPS and FedEx for Shipping & Receiving.
- Assisted MIS with troubleshooting and maintenance for the Court VMWare Server and Court Management Database Software (FilePro).
- Kept service log records using Microsoft Word and created mailing labels.
Customer Service Rep/Computer Lab Assistant
- Monitored patron logins and workflow in the Technology Learning Center and Library.
- Performed PC/Mac troubleshooting, reporting of software issues and printing issues to tech support by creating service log reports.
- Provided research assistance to college students that attend on campus and online colleges various subjects.
- Provided support to the classroom areas.
- Aided with operating audio/video equipment for classroom meetings. Maintain study room inventory.
- Assisted in the user login process, reset passwords, checking in/out library books, shelving returned books and print management.
- Notified department contacts with problems associated with items stored in the study area.
- Taught computer survivor classes to new students every first week of each semester.
- Performed other related duties as assigned.
- Assisted college students with creating databases using Access 2010.
- Assisted college student with creating and saving Flyers, Word Docs, and Memos using Word 2010 and Google Docs.
- Assisted college students with creating spreadsheets using Excel 2010.
Remote Helpdesk Support/PC Tech/Technical Writer
- Created websites and perform maintenance. Used Confidential FTP software or the website built in FTP to upload videos, music, PDF, and documents to client’s websites.
- Installed, upgraded and configured Windows Operating System (Windows 7, Home, Pro, Ultimate, Windows 8, and Windows 10) and antivirus software (Norton Internet Security, AVG Internet Security, Malware Bytes Anti-virus). Re-imaged or replaced computers. PC hardware troubleshooting skills: PC board assembly replacement, disk drives, CD Rom drives, RAM memory, printer setup and basic repair, installation of modems.
- Provided Local LAN/WAN support to Customer sites and Client systems for network analysis and Administration. Identified, diagnosed and documented hardware failure or software problems on a variety of computers and computer-related equipment.
- Instructed clients on safe computer use and how to avoid accidental uninstalls of important computer programs that are vital to their computer.
- Also provided documentation on client software (Technical Writer).
- Provided remote helpdesk support and chat support with TeamViewer.
- Setup email accounts, password recovery, and create shortcuts for programs on the desktop.
- Setup mobile devices, multi-function printers, and PCs.
- Provided Tier 2 phone, email and in-house support to analyze issues, resolve or escalate, and track trouble tickets to completion.
- Received requests via telephone, voicemail, or email, from the clients for technical assistance.
- Completed all assigned work orders (diagnostics, upgrades or builds) within established time frame.
- Verified that Local and/or network printers were installed.
Director of Renewals & Quoting
- Provided information for the Research group for business and individual healthcare coverage, saving the customers up to 30%.
- Established and maintained business relationships with health insurance companies, agents, and brokers.
- Assisted agents/brokers with a multitude of information through processing census and accurate quoting information.
- Prepared files for the Annual Review and saving the clients up to 20%.
- Administrator duties as assigned using Excel, Word, Power Point.
- Setup Access Database Systems for agents/brokers and updated client information.
- Assisted in creating company website and maintenance.
- Assisted in weekly Network and computer maintenance.