Position where I can best utilize my education, training, leadership, and years of experience.
- Have held a Government Secret security clearance for over 10 years, and has this documented.
- Was solely responsible for equipment worth 2.3 M, and kept 100% accountability of all equipment.
- Used Government credit card responsibly from 2005 till 2010.
- Well - defined basic computer skills. Experienced with XP Professional/Home/Vista/7, MS Office, Internet Browser, and E-mail Clients. Military Documented Typing Test of 45 WPM.
- Recognized for maintaining a 100% accident/incident free driving record for over a 9 year military career.
- Sharp, innovative, quick learner with proven ability to adapt quickly to challenging situations and environments. Self-starter, organized, able to work independently or in groups with little or no supervision.
- Excellent communication, teambuilding and leadership skills.
- Extremely focused and motivated individual toward company and personal goals.
- Enjoys teaching people and watching them progress and grow.
- Primary responsibility was conducting mass deployment of upgraded hardware consisting of Desktop devices running in a Citrix environment, iPad, and iPhones.
- Was responsible for upgrading 2500 employees within corporate environment.
- Worked alone with little supervision.
- Also provided technical troubleshooting for desktop devices, iPads, iPhones, printers, and assisted with issue involving Citrix connections.
- Was also in charge of doing Hardware repairs and testing on desktops and laptops, such as Hard Drive and Monitor replacements on laptops.
Service Desk Analyst
- Assisted staff with technical support of desktop computers, applications, and related technology.
- Support included specification, installation, and testing of computer systems and peripherals within established standards and guidelines.
- Activities required interaction with application software and operating systems to diagnose and resolve unique, non-recurring problems.
- This position utilized one-on-one consultancy to end users and Confidential staff
- Assisted in the maintenance and testing of network servers and associated equipment.
- Responsibilities required independent analyses, communication and problem solving.
- Tasks performed with little supervision and required initiative and judgment.
- Primary responsibility at Confidential is making sure that all deployed PCs to the Confidential department are operational.
- Made sure that PCs are connected to the Domain, and ensure VPN is functional.
- Monitor startup scripts at boot up and repair/replace if scripts are not functional.
- Was able to troubleshoot any issues clients are having with the Active Directory Server, and apply the correct fixes.
- Looked to see that Mail Profiles are being created and are synched properly to Exchange Server.
- Help Tier 2 Technical support with backlog troubleshooting tickets and calling back clients to resolve issues to help ease workload for Tier 2 technical Support.
- Assisted Virus Team to provide remediation support for Virus and Malware issues on client computers.
- Excellent understanding of Company Policies and proper Procedures.
Assistant Technical Analyst
Confidential, West Des Moines, IA
- Primary responsibility included monitoring and maintaining backup medical computers at various hospital in the Des Moines area,
- Also would travel to other cities to maintain backup medical computers and the surrounding Confidential .
- Made updates to group policies of Backup devices and maintained Confidential server configurations.
- Also did a complete inventory of all backup devices in the Des Moines area.
- Helped with maintaining and setting up workstation, printer and department configuration on a medical software known as EPIC, which included configuring an addition print server that was separate from the tradition windows print server.
- Also assisted in setting up various hardware devices and new hospitals that were just converting to the new EPIC medical software.
- After field technicians deployed devices, my responsibilities included double checking and correcting and issues with software on various devices such as workstations, printers, scanners, pen pads, etc.
Technical Service Specialist
Confidential, West Des Moines, IA
- With this position I assisted staff of Confidential with technical support of desktop computers, applications, and related technology.
- Support includes specification, installation, and testing of computer systems and peripherals within established standards and guidelines.
- Activities require interaction with application software and operating systems to diagnose and resolve unique, non-recurring problems.
- This position utilizes one-on-one consultancy to end users and Confidential staff.
- The employee in this position also assists in the maintenance and testing of network servers and associated equipment.
- The positions responsibilities require independent analyses, communication and problem solving.
- Work is performed with little supervision and requires initiative and judgment. Well versed in Remote Assistance, Remote Desktop Connection, Blackberry/Device Simulators, WFDC/RUSS, WARP, Learning Center, WSAT, Verizon/Sprint broadband, TC Solutions, WIFI/High Speed Connectivity, Capital Markets, NetMeeting, WebRH, ACT, WSAT, OMS Password Tool, RSA, SAM21, OCIE, Active Directory, AOW/CORE/LIS/LPS, Stand alone/network printers, Edge, Image Capture, Java/Flash applets, Pointsec, Network connectivity/Personal networks, Jabber, Screen Pop, Automated Password Reset, PAC2000, Outlook, MyED, iPass, and Microsoft Office 2003, 2007, and 2010.