- 7 years of professional experience in IT support roles troubleshooting, imaging, building, deploying, maintaining, upgrading, and repairing systems, peripherals, and access issues
- 12 years in customer service roles
- Expert at multi - tasking, prioritizing, and triaging in fast-paced, evolving environments
Desktop Support Product Management
- Evaluate, test, decision, and document software to package for the enterprise environment (300,000 users) as an Operating Systems Analyst 2.
- Diagnose and resolve complex problems with packages/installers.
- Security vulnerability remediation.
- Suggest alternative solutions.
- Use Atlassian tools to manage software catalog.
- Version control. Create, run, and interpret SQL queries/reports for senior management.
- Use SCCM, PowerShell, and various .msi tools.
Internet Help Desk
- Troubleshooting of business DSL connectivity & access, routers & wifi, and phone service.
Information Security Analyst
- Use Active Directory tools, Exchange Management Console, and web tools to grant, revoke, and troubleshoot role-based access for 1,000-user department.
- Onboarding & separations.
- Use request & approval systems, follow procedures & guidelines to ensure security compliance, document all actions.
- Responsible for troubleshooting desktops, mobiles, POSs and surveillance DVRs (Windows and Linux), outstanding customer service, training, scheduling, complaint resolution, and meeting production goals.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software troubles.
- Data swaps & rebuilds.
- Train novice PC users.
- Hardware replacement.
- Manage workflow moving at an intense pace.
- Confidential off-site to client homes and businesses for network and peripheral support.
- Virus/malware remediation.
- Tier Two support in an enterprise environment.
- Imaging, deployments, hardware and software troubleshooting and installation.
- XP to 7 migrations.
- Primarily Windows 7 machines using Active Directory, Exchange & Office, SCCM/SMS 2012, Sophos, Cisco AnyConnect, ServiceNow.
Desktop Support and General Manager
- Solely responsible for installation, administration, upgrades, and troubleshooting of hardware, software, and networks at 9 sites.
- Primarily Windows PCs (XP through 8), printers, POS machines, surveillance DVRs, mobiles, and magnetic card devices.
- Responsible for training and security for entire company.