Collaborative, highly strategic leader proven in orchestrating enterprise - wide business transformation across various industries. Trusted advisor to C-level leadership in defining and executing project strategies. Respected mentor and leader of high-performance teams against aggressive project requirements.
- Project management
- Recruiting and staffing
- Program management
- Team building
- Managing complex private and public-sector projects
- Scope management
- Confidential implementation/consolidation
- Change order definition
- Detailed project plan development and tracking
- Risk and issue tracking and resolution
- Budget Establishment, control and Reporting
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Global process design and harmonization
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent presentation development and delivery skills
- Microsoft Project
- Building relationships with internal and external customers
- Microsoft Visio
- Independent Consultant providing program and project management to both public and private sector clients and in various industry verticals.
- Provided project management for this global communications company to develop forward logistics processes in preparation for their launch of a new satellite to serve the Confidential .
- Processes included configuring their Oracle EBS system to support this activity, establishing a third-party logistics ( Confidential ) partner in Mexico to warehouse and distribute the land-based components to serve their Mexican customers, as well as developing all processes to control movement, billing and invoice collection from their offshore manufacturing facilities through to the final customer.
Project Manager, Georgetown, KY
- Supported Confidential leadership in developing lean process improvements and writing custom software solution that disseminated all information needed to deliver parts from suppliers to the point of use on the assembly line at the exact hour and minute needed.
- Led deployment across all North American manufacturing facilities.
- Program Manager for Confidential implementation of Oracle Financials
- Key leader of Worldwide Supply Chain Harmonization Project, focused on standardizing supply chain activities worldwide into more efficient processes based upon Lean Manufacturing Principals and industry best practices.
- Designed and established OCM Program for all associates involved or affected by project.
- Assisted execution of Global Process Harmonization Project to drive process improvements based upon Lean manufacturing and improved supply chain processes across 14 locations.
- Project manager for establishing Confidential vendor for kitting and shipping motorcycle kits to India and China.
- Directed all facets of client engagements with major federal government agencies and highly visible corporate entities.
- Recommended strategic improvements to manufacturing processes, supply chain functions and project implementation.
- Led planning for rollout of Oracle EBS for large business forms and software solutions company.
- Major organizational change management component to this project since client had not changed systems or processes in many years.
- Implemented Oracle Confidential and consolidated the Confidential process in Confidential .
- Program to reengineer the entire supply chain for the Confidential while implementing Oracle EBS.
Confidential, Huntsville, AL
Vice President & Chief Operating Officer
- Executive leader over $20M startup operation, collaborating with Board of Directors to drive strategic planning and execution.
- Developed and implemented processes and Lean manufacturing process improvements, self-directed teams and quality manufacturing and operational compliance.
- Recruited, on-boarded, trained and led management team while fostering positive corporate culture.
Project Manager, Jacksonville, FL
- Project Manager over multiple Business Process Improvement Projects being enabled by implementation of full suite of Oracle applications across various manufacturing client organizations. Ensured quality project processes to drive on-time, under-budget service deliveries.
- Trained client staff on best practice execution of new system processes and operations.
- Drove all phases of enterprise-wide Oracle implementation for Confidential 100 building product corporations; collaborated with Management Solutions Practice to complete ERP selection process; led project as one of the first sites in the world to go live on Oracle 11i, including implementation and consolidation of Oracle Confidential .
- Directed Oracle applications implementation at Confidential 100 electronics manufacturing company, overseeing integration of solution comprised of all financial and manufacturing modules, including Advanced Planning and Scheduling and Flow Manufacturing.
- Project manager for Oracle applications implementation at building materials company. Functions included financials, human resources, Confidential and supply chain.