- Experienced and results - driven Program and Project Leader with broad based expertise in directing initiatives focused on business process improvements and workflow automation utilizing Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Recognized for ability to identify and apply operations change management, process centralization, vendor solutions and application development in delivering large-scale, high visibility initiatives, achieving all milestones on-time and within budget.
- Well versed in collaborating effectively with business and technical stakeholders while managing multiple concurrent responsibilities.
Software Applications: Microsoft Office, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Project, Microsoft SharePoint, MacOS, Microsoft Windows, Pega, Lotus Notes/Domino, Salesforce, Lexis Nexis, Factiva, World Check
Programming Languages: Java Script, SQL, XML, HTML, Visual C++, C, Visual Basic
- Program Strategy and Implementation
- Building and Leading Effective Project Teams
- Exceptional Project and Program Management
- Improving Productivity and Reducing Costs
- Experienced in Vendor Management
- Experienced in Process Automation
- Collaborating with IT and Business Personnel
- Experienced in Outsourcing and Location Strategy
- Experienced in Ensuring Regulatory Compliance
- Expertise In Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
Program Management Consultant, Jersey City, NJ
- Coordinates and leads projects, programs, and strategic initiatives centered on process engineering, product development and process automation, leveraging Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Navigates the end-to-end project management lifecycle, with accountability for estimates, project scope, staffing, quality, and communications.
- Led business process re-engineering, centralization, and automation of operations across multiple locations into a single, centralized program.
- Executed software integration and assisted with reengineering of change processes and management requests.
- Pioneered the launch of a program designed to provide background screening services to key Confidential 500 corporations in the financial services sector.
- Coordinated tasks among IT resources, compliance groups, management, and customers during product development and building an effective Go to Market strategy.
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
- Effectively managed each program from inception through to release, with full accountability for scope definition, the development of business requirements and functional specifications, and release; administered the RFP process for associated programs and operations.
- Facilitated the flow of key information and communications between technical and business stakeholders to ensure the clear definition and scope development for deliverables.
- Served as a representative of the department, addressing requests and engaging with regulatory authorities and internal audit groups.
- Oversaw the development of a case management system that automated the majority of Workforce Screening steps on a worldwide basis, yielding the automated clearance of over 80% of Pre-Employment Screening transactions and lowering the turnaround cycle from days to hours, with nearly 100% accuracy.
- Implemented global automated processes to support the Confidential, automating 70% of transactions and reducing turnaround times by 40%; oversaw the revision and deployment of department-level Confidential procedures.
- Championed an enterprise-wide project that evolved regional Pre-Employment Screening into a global, standardized program, directing the revision of business rules and the adoption of technologies and outsourcing solutions. Fostered collaborations with personnel in Human Resources, Procurement, Compliance, Legal, and Risk Management to ensure the success of this $7MM investment.
- Successfully executed the deployment of the firm-wide Confidential, working with Legal, Compliance, and Employee Relations teams to build scope, develop requirements, and assess vendors.
- Debuted a new operations group challenged with overseeing contractor compliance with screening requirements prior to being granted access to confidential systems; introduced a new screening model that slashed the error rate from over 10% to below 0.0003% and improved an audit finding from Needs Improvement to Satisfactory.