Seamlessly move from one platform to another for supporting multiple servers, software versions, and software types. Expert in taking product from concept to post - implementation phase of the project. Act as subject matter expert with regards to design and customer support. Troubleshoot and resolve server, software, and telephony issues. Act as Tier III support to address customer questions and problems to resolution.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE INCLUDE:
- RightFax Software
- Adobe Server Software
- Product Administration
- Patch Management
- Configuration Management
Confidential, Torrance, CA
Tech Support Engineer
- Support multiple customers with various configurations of RightFax, Biscom, Stratafax, FaxCore and etherFAX faxing software via phone and email.
- Handle escalations for complex support issues and recommend solutions that optimize or expand the capabilities of their environment.
- Troubleshoot issues that affect the daily operations of the customer’s business.
- Utilize screen sharing sessions to promote understanding of the customer’s physical and business environment enabling me to immediately dive into the configuration settings as well as troubleshoot any adverse consequences of those configurations.
- Advise customers on preferred methods of managing their infrastructure (e.g. patches available to group, user set up and additional software add-ons).
Confidential, Armonk, NY
- Boosted user experience and decreased application resource consumption on desktop by enabling web-based portal.
- Installed most current version of Adobe Experience Manager, including Forms, Assembler, Output Forms, and Reader Extension functionality, to allow major application upgrades for enterprise Claim and Policy writing areas of insurance company.
- Acted as subject-matter-expert in aiding multiple applications to use RightFax Integration module that maximized major, enterprise-wide applications.
- Streamlined handling of inbound faxes by funneling 100+ user fax mailboxes into single, centralized fax mailbox, eliminating need for manual intervention and decreasing processing time of time-sensitive materials.
- Upgraded and combined 8 RightFax field location servers into single, centrally located application cluster, promoting server and user uniformity and reducing duplication of administration efforts.
- Mobilized engineering team in installing Adobe PDF Generator, supporting generation of PDF documents from various source formats and leading to document uniformity across multiple applications.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Increased productivity and ROI by enabling inbound faxing to all servers.
- Decreased maintenance costs and server footprint in field offices by consolidating fax servers from 52 to 8.
- Integrated 400+ Xerox devices into RightFax environment, which led to removal of 800+ fax machines and enabled reduction of analog fax lines and cost of leased & built-in modems and paper & toner consumption.
- Trained Level I and Level II support personnel and authored knowledge-based articles to shorten downtime experienced by end-user community and accelerated productivity.
- Partnered with voice and data network teams to standardize all servers onto T1 trunks, eliminating need for analog phone lines, reducing expenses by creating economies of scale, and resolving issues related to telephony outages.
- Installed and maintained multiple versions of Adobe server software that integrated with major enterprise applications, consolidating and standardizing multiple output forms.
- Created and updated fax coversheets, user information, and group mailboxes to personalize and tailor user experience, establishing “one face to customer” feel to faxing.
- Analyzed call patterns and instituted dialing rules that reduced time of transmission and cost associated with sending inter-office faxes.