- Certified Epic Confidential Analyst and Credentialed Trainer recognized for performance and collaborative effort in Confidential build for acute care and rehab centers; previously for lesson plan creation and adult instruction.
- Implementation Consultant/Clinical Analyst for Performance Analytics, including implementation, analysis, reporting, training, support and documentation.
- Registered Nurse with extensive experience, many direct patient care positions, most notably Confidential
- SuperUser/trainer for new solutions.
Proficient: Microsoft Office Suite, Performance Manager, Business Insight
Familiar: SSIS/SSMS/BIDS, Oracle, SQL, Azure, Filezilla, PuTTY, Tibco/Spotfire.
- Collaborated with other Epic teams as needed to build and implement Epic for each facility (over 100 for the project)
- For each facility by personalizing Epic to Discovery
- Build includes ECL’s, LPR’s, LPP’s, LTR’s, LRT’s, LPG’s, BCA configuration, printer configuration, category lists
- Used EMP, EMP templates & subtemplates, SER to set dual or hybrid roles
- Testing: Scripts created/updated; all tests run and documented pass/fail; excellent documentation. Application, integrated, and Bug testing
- Resolution of test fails: Repair, re - send to TST, document
- Communication: Weekly and biweekly meetings of immediate team and expanded team. Documentation.
- Go Live: Approx 40 facilities successfully implemented in 18 months, participant in Command Center, participant in On Call.
- Bug resolutions: End-user bugs during Confidential, participant in build and deployment
- Enhancement: end-user requests after Confidential, participant in build and deployment
- Epic upgrades: participant in build and deployment. Have used 2018 in POC.
- On site with client during a Go Live for two weeks
- Supported and filed tickets, retraining as needed
Confidential, New Haven, CT
Epic Confidential Credentialed Trainer
- Taught end user classes to medical staff using Confidential
- Under supervision of Principle Trainer, developed lessons and created slide shows
- Built customized portions of data warehouse, ETL of data, wrote reports for test, train, production, trained end users, support
- Business Insight and Business Insight Explorer
- Built customized portion of web-based solution, solved issues, supported, conducted education, analyzed clinical and financial data
- Confidential Performance Decisions
- Team lead: monthly data pull from Confidential Paragon, ETL to Performance Manager and customized Business Insight pages. Ran all audits, troubleshooting, client collaboration. Functioned as Project Manager in this capacity.
- Champion/SuperUser and Project Manager for Machine Interface Program: networked hardware, installed software, resolved issues, trained staff