- 5 years of accounting and payroll experience.
- Experience in a simulated environment with network administration responsibilities, such as setting user permissions and passwords using Group Policy in Active Directory environment
- Experience setting up and maintaining networks on Windows Server 2003/2008 and configuring peripherals such as: printers, scanners, and fax machines
- Familiar with the Open Systems Interconnection (OSI) model and setting up entire virtual networks.
- Knowledge of sub netting IP addresses using CIDR notation
- Experience in virtual environments troubleshooting hardware and software - remote and desktop support
- Advanced in the Microsoft Office suite using Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain technical information to people at all levels while providing superior customer service
- Operating system installation, configuration and troubleshooting in a Windows 7 environment
Operating Systems: Windows XP, VISTA, 7, Server 2003, 2008
Software: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Avast Anti-virus
Hardware: Cisco routers, switches, and hubs; coaxial, cat 5, fiber optic, Ethernet cabling; modems, printers, Hard drives, motherboards, processers, power supply
Networking: LAN, WAN, VPN, SAN, Ethernet, TCP/IP, SMTP, POP, POP3, IPsec, IMAP4
Confidential, Murfreesboro, TN
- Promoted to project manager role to plan, schedule and execute all stages of enterprise software, hardware and system implementations. Assessed business implications for each project phase and monitored progress to meet deadlines, standards and cost targets.
- Accomplishes information technology staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Led an operations business team in the development and testing of an online, interactive customer service relationship management (CRM) system that centralized account opening information and improved customer service.
- Excelled in guiding the work of technical teams. Articulated project goals and scope, translated business needs into technical terms, prepared detailed work breakdown structures (WBS) and instilled shared accountability for achieving project milestones.
- Preserves assets by implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures.
- Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action.
Confidential, Nashville, TN
IT Project Manager
- Oversaw coordination of the partners and working groups engaged in project work
- Ran ongoing internal program meetings, including weekly status check-ins
- Provided program and project status reports to the project team and company
- Business strategist; plan and manage multimillion-dollar projects aligning business goals with technology solutions to drive process improvements, competitive advantage and bottom-line gains.
- Excellent communicator; leverage technical, business and financial acumen to communicate effectively with client executives and their respective teams.
- Led teams across broad technical, financial and business disciplines, Focused teams on business objectives and tracked progress to ensure project milestones were completed on time, on budget and with the desired results. Implemented Active Directory for user accounts and configured end user accounts in Microsoft Exchange.
- Kept track of automatic and self-generated service tickets to meet required SLA with 98% accuracy.
- Kept detailed inventory of all desktop and laptop parts in a database to ensure replacements were checked in and out accurately during and after a service repair.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills and the ability to lead complex technical decision making as well as maintain complex technical documentation.
- Palo Alto Firewall training ( Confidential path) and Mid-level configuration and setup of Palo Alto firewalls
- PCI Compliance auditing with Cisco/Aruba Wireless Security Assessments & also Wireless Site Surveys
- Very good knowledge of TCP/IP, routing, firewalling, and overall network security
Confidential, Nashville, TN
Network Plant Support Specialist
- Implement maintenance tasks associated with the up keep and operation of various types of mail processing, buildings, and building equipment, customer service and delivery equipment.
- Perform building equipment mechanics that involve trouble shooting and complex maintenance work on building and building equipment systems.
- Provide interdepartmental support, i.e. budget, finance, networking, and reporting documents.
- Investigate and integrate information resource and knowledge systems within enterprises through the evaluation of information standards, decision-making and communication hierarchies.
- Worked with change management and transition teams to implement training and integrated legacy systems with new systems and processes
- Effectively, communicated project scope, schedule, and budget with both customers and contractors.
- Identified clients' needs in order to recommend the most effective production based on individual project budget.
- Developed and maintained a detailed project plan for each individual account
- Assisted customers in determining the proper postal service for their needs and in finding the right postal rate for their budgets.
- Patiently answered all customer questions and made certain that each customer understood the features available to them.
- Helped customers to pick out post office products that would make it easier for them to deliver their packages on time and without damage.
Confidential, Nashville, TN
BAU Technical Lead Network Engineer
- Completed over 90 banking centers
- Lead and train teams of technicians to completely refresh all computer hardware & software in each banking center in 6-10 hours
- Responsible for the completion of the migration of the banking center server 2003 to 2008 R., Teller Workstations (Micr, Validator & QST), platform workstations & printers/MFP.
- Main nightly contact on site between Confidential / IG / B of A, TCC (NOC), RSD & Banking Center Manager -Complete pre-install walk through with banking center managers to ensure proper placement & installation of all technology to be refreshed, removed, and replaced
- Account for $75,000 to $150,000 of incoming Inventory/hardware shipped from Confidential necessary to complete each installation
- Complete & submit all lead engineer paper work - Pre installation checklists/walk through with BCM, PC optimization & overage tracking, disposal tracking & data eradication of all equipment, hardware installed via Confidential PMO POST, site deployment package, new printer/MFP configurations, & upload all photos & completed deployment package to Confidential via Spice Works Portal.
- Take photos for proof of installation & any deviations from site deployment package or requested by Confidential Control Room or Project Management
- Hardware/Technology used - Confidential ProLiant Servers Gen 7 -8, Cisco 3800/3900 Router, Cisco 3560 Switch, APC 2000 SMT, Confidential 6800 Desktop, MagTek Micr, Confidential Validator Printer, VeriFone MX925 QST, Confidential LaserJet 3015p, Confidential MFP 4555 & M525, Troy Micr 3015
Confidential, Montgomery, AL
Inventory Control / CNC Machine Operator
- Notified maintenance managers of workaround; preparing / presenting status charts in support of program and customer level reviews.
- Plans network installations by studying customer orders, plans, manuals, and technical specifications; ordering and gathering equipment, supplies, materials, and tools, assessing installation site; preparing an installation diagram.
- Verifies service by testing circuits, equipment, and alarms; identifying, correcting, or escalating problems.
- Maintains safe work environment by following codes, standards, and legal regulations.
- Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Ensured dimensions of finished work pieces is in conformance to specifications.
- Removed and replaced dull cutting tools.
- Handled machine malfunctions by adjusting machine controls.
- Updated cutting programs for problems encountered during operation.
- Calculated machine speed and feed ratios, and the size and position of cuts.
- Inserted control instructions into machine control units to start operation.
- Operated CNC machines and loaded and unloaded parts, minor machine offsets, minor tool changes, debarred, measured and documented quality records.
- Set controls and regulated speed, feed, coolant flow and angle of cut.
- Identified machine malfunctions and resolved them.
- Compared numerical displays with process sheet data to verify dimensional adjustments.
- Manipulated dials, switches override program and correct machine performance
- Ensured specifications compliance of first run piece and spot check succeeding pieces.
- Verified machines settings and programmed control data for accuracy.