- I have gained valuable leadership skills over the past 11 years supervising teachers.
- My ability to communicate, motivate, and promote an environment of trust helped in my success in the field of Education.
- Being a servant leader gives me an edge when it comes to customer service. Leading by example has always been one of my strong points when it came to education and my time in corporate America.
- I consider myself a team player.
- During my Confidential training I worked alongside my classmates at Confidential and shared ideas on how to solve complex networking scenarios.
- The trouble shooting skills I have learned will definitely help me in the production environment.
- Studying course work from the Confidential Academy at Confidential has given me hands on training and the theoretical knowledge needed to be successful in the IT field.
OS: Confidential IOS version 15, Windows 7, 10
Software: Microsoft Office Suite 2016, Office 365, ConnectWise, Bria 5, Confidential Assist, Untangle, RIP, EIGRP, DHCP, DNS. GRE
Hardware: Confidential 1941,2901 and 2911 model routers, Confidential 2960 and SG200 - 26p switches
- Provide technical assistance with computer hardware and software
- Resolve issues for clients via phone, remotely or in person,
- Recommend hardware and software improvements
- Track customer issues and resolutions
- Performed Confidential training in a full lab environment
- Learned to configure Confidential 1941, 2901 and 2911 model routers in lab.
- Learned to configure Confidential 2960 model switches in lab.
- Learned to configure IPv6
- Learned to subnet
- Implemented IPv4 and IPv6 networks
- Utilized Packet Tracer version 7.1.1 to configure and troubleshoot vlans in a lab environment.
- Analyzed and designed, with Instructor assistance and classmates, a complex network design comprised of routers, layer 2 and layer 3 switches, and hosts PC’s
- Configured Confidential devices via command line interface utilizing private IP addresses and testing with basic show commands.
Coordinator College of Medicine/Language Instructor
- Successfully managed the Preparatory Year English Language Program at Confidential ’if University’s School of Medicine.
- Selected and Supervised 7 Instructors in the College of Health Sciences.
- Responsible for 450 first year medical students.
- Resolved issues arising between students and teacher.
- Guided students in regards to learning English in a non-English speaking society.
- Assisted students in seeking and securing higher education outside of the Kingdom.
- Planned and implemented one year English for Special Purposes curriculum for medical students.
- Taught a one year course in English for Academic Purposes.
- Learned and used basic Arabic Language to teach English
- Taught English as a Foreign Language (EFL).
- Taught English for Academic Purposes (EAP), Computer Assisted Language Learning (C.A.L.L.) Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening
Confidential, New York
- Reported daily system performance and emergency situation on the electric, gas and steam systems to upper level management and emergency service providers for the city of New York and Westchester County.
- Served alongside senior engineers
Customer Service Rep
- Provided customer service by fielding more than 90 queries a day.
- Assisted customers with questions related to electric and gas billing,
- Handled other service related questions such as meter readings and emergency situations