Windows Office Suite, Windows XP, efficient using Cisco commands. Cisco Routers and Switches Adtran router, series 612, 608, 604, 908,850, Netvana 3200 routers, Adit 600.Knowledgeable working with the Tellabs, dacs, Tellica switches Tellabs 6340 dacs(LX Focus) Alcatel 1630GSX, Nortel 6500, Titan 3/1 Dacs, Alcatel 1641(4/1 Dacs) DNX - 11, Ciena K2, Dacs 5500, 1671/1631, NetAnalyst, WAN/LAN background, Windows Server,Netcool, Nagios, Ethernet, HP Openview, Remedy ticketing system, ASR Ordering System, Tivoli, MPLS, Routing Protocols BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, Edge routers, Ehealth reports, Splunk, NGeniusOne, Aruba ClearPass, Brocade routers, switches, repeaters, amplifiers
Confidential, Secaucus, NJ
- Monitor Alcatel Submarine Network for alarms, alerts, span loss, fiber cuts.
- Monitor Infinera terrestrial Network for optical power received, optical power transmitted, checking C-band.
- Provisioning 100G and 10G circuits
- Open trouble tickets with vendors, dispatch techs out.
- Remotely test with Vendors and Field Technicians.
- Answer Customers call, e-mails regarding network issues.
- Complete shift reports.
- Adhere to SLA’s
Confidential, Wayne, PA
- Monitor customer networks for alarm and alerts
- Open trouble tickets with carriers, update customers on repairs
- Troubleshoot and isolate network errors
- Complete change requests
- Update trouble tickets and close when issue resolved
- Answer incoming customer calls, respond to emails related to customer issues
- Adhere to all Confidential Group SLAs
- Assisted in companywide network infrastructure upgrade-network deployment of WAN infrastructure for more than 700 stores
- Created, followed, and maintained documented process scripts and communications processes
- Remotely pushed new IP addresses, code, and configurations to all in-store Radiant POS, paloalto, Servers, and Cisco devices utilizing a Citrix environment to access LANDesk, PuTTy, ping, snapserver, Panorama, and DVR
- Worked with 3rd party vendors performing cabling, installation, and stack & rack services in the field
- Executed QA scripts once store conversion/install is complete to ensure stores are operating properly
- Modeled devices in SolarWinds for immediate network performance monitoring
- Produced status reports and progress tracking updates in addition to performing asset tracking
- Trained team members on all processes
Confidential, Princeton, NJ
- Monitored various customer networks utilizing tools, SMARTS, Netcool
- Managed Exepido incident tickets in accordance with Confidential
- Troubleshoot MPLS Network, ISDN connectivity issues, leased line problems, OSPF, BGP and frame relay connections with local and remote carriers for all supported customers
- Log initial problem determination on all incidents to include opening case with local providers
- Identify and escalate obstacles influencing prompt incident resolution
- Work with client to resolve connection issues between service providers and their trading partners
- Ensured BT meets or exceeds agreed service levels and standards of resilience, and that customer-requested changes or enhancements are implemented within agreed target dates
Confidential, Wayne, PA
NSOC Tier1 Technician
- Monitor Network respond to system alarms
- Changed and add Admin rights for Users
- Provision configured IP Phones for new users
- Answer incoming customer support line open trouble tickets
- Support internal and external customer issues
- Troubleshoot level 1 issues
- Reply to incoming email
- Worked with Carriers remotely troubleshooting network outages
- Escalated Customers issues through chain of command
- After hours on-call rotation
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
Help Desk Support/Technician
- Instructed store Managers installing the E2EE MX925 Signature Pads
- Setup and helped with LAN/WAN connectivity issues using ping commands
- Open trouble tickets with Chase regarding encryption issues
- Ran scripts using Putty
- Ran tests ensuring all credit and debit cards would process using MX925 Signature Pads
- Worked with store Managers to ensure data security
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
Windows 7 Desktop Technician
- Worked with network design teams to implement and installing large network devices.
- Demonstrated advanced level of skill in one or more key technology areas, such as: Network Management
- Setup and helped with LAN/WAN implementations, host connectivity, TCP/IP and Internet.
- Worked with products, for the Windows 7 project different types of hardware and software.
- Tested network, cabling, servers, printers, and end users workstations dealing with windows 7 project
Windows 7 deployment Technician
- Installed software on desktop computers
- Installed printers and scanners
- Installed passport device to network running cables
- Tested all devices to assure there working
- Assisted staff on all hardware and software
Confidential, Middletown, NJ
- Assisted customers with escalating network service vendor issues
- Provided client primary interface for ongoing issues as it relates to trouble ticket activity
- First point of contact for all Network outages initiated bridge calls with clients and Confidential & Confidential technical support teams
- Prepared clients RCAs and post mortem reports related to network outages
- Interfaced with operations team to prioritize trouble resolution
- Responsible for Confidential & Confidential service level agreements pertaining to clients services
Confidential, Manhattan, NY
Video/Data Network Operation Technician
- Customer interface for all video and data services
- Diagnosed circuit issues to insure quality service
- Monitored and troubleshoot Inter City On Demand traffic and fulltime services
- Assisted customers switching local ports and long distance reservation.
- Troubleshoot audio/video/data problems on customers local and long distance circuits.
- Open trouble tickets with the Carrier, update tickets until service has been restored
- Provided customers with comprehension of analog, SDI, and HD signals
- Created documentation of customers problems
Confidential, Middletown, NJ
Network Services Support
- Provide T3/1 testing Confidential cell sites prior to cut-over of new T1 service
- Perform head to head tests on T1’s using Centest, RTU meter from cell sites to MTSO/Switches and Base station controllers
- Provide technical phone support to field technicians during expanding T1 lines to Node B equipment.
- Create, prepare update work orders, trouble tickets, status reports
- Troubleshoot, operate all 3G network systems components of a GSM,UMTS network
Confidential, Parsippany NJ
- Monitoring Confidential -Mobile Wireless Alcatel/Spatial Soft switches network environmental alarms.
- Communicating and escalating alarms ensuring quick resolution, utilizing a network management system(Netxpert) and Wem for the Media Gateways and Call Server via computer terminals.
- Detect environmental, critical and major alarms. Completing trouble tickets to document alarms, escalating problems dispatching technicians.
- Answering incoming telephone calls to the Network Operations Center.
- Setting up and participate in bridges involving upgrades with Vendors.
- Troubleshoot SONET/DWDM equipment
- Event Management Support
- Troubleshoot M13 Multiplexer
Confidential, Jersey City NJ
- Monitored customers Servers to ensure its availability to all users. Using Negios monitored tool.
- Rack and stack Servers running Cat5 cable and Ethernet cables
- Diagnosed and isolated issues effecting Customers Server performance.
- Open trouble tickets with Carriers to resolve problems effecting Network performance.
Confidential, Service Mahwah, NJ
- Monitored network to ensure its availability to all users. Using Netcheck monitored tool.
- Observed and control the status and performance of all components of network facilities.
- Diagnosed and isolated to resolve problems affecting network performance.
- Answered incoming calls domestic and international regarding network solutions.
- Open /Close Network Trouble tickets with both domestic and international carriers, followed up hourly to resolve network issues.
- Troubleshoot Cisco products Routers, Switches, Modems.
- Alarm Monitoring and Response/Network Fault Management
Network Operations Specialist
- Surveillance, troubleshoot international data circuits that traversed Satellite earth stations, border crossing, cable heads, sonet rings, SDH networks
- Tested and troubleshoot circuits on DS1,(T1/E1} T3/DS3, OC3/STM1, OC12/STM4
- Isolated and resolved international private line service to include Frame Relay, ATM, IP and leased end to end service
- Have basic knowledge of Cisco routers the ability to telnet or SSH into router check the interface and controller.
- Responsible for troubleshooting international networks, opening trouble tickets with the international Teleco and testing head to head with the foreign technician providing loops from test points on the network. Also did hourly call backs with the Teleco getting updates regarding the repair of the circuit
- Escalated trouble tickets with the chain of command when circuits were not repaired in a timely manner
- Remotely tested the Smartjack by testing to the loop running stress test patterns quassi 1 and 8,s 1,s
- Tested customer equipment Confidential running test patterns to the loop Confidential the Confidential
- Managed ATM circuits offering point to point connectivity among IP routers
- Basic knowledge of SONET ring and how it functions
- Managed Virtual Private Networks, offering privacy over public network