- Technical Writing Policies & Procedures Presentations Corporate
- CommunicationsHighly accomplished Financial Services writer.
- Collaborated with Wall Street Journal Editors for over 5 years developing state of the art editorial and production network.
- Experience specific to Investment Banking, Retail Banking, and Wealth Management, with combined Corporate Communications and Information Technology experience.
- Conform to Department of Justice and Office of the Comptroller of Currency regulations, working closely with legal and lines of business to ensure timely compliance.
- Extensive knowledge of Information Mapping, Technical Writing, Policies & Procedures, Business Requirements Documentation, Software Development Lifecycle, and Use Case Analysis.
- Possess significant experience working with C - Level executives, business leaders and development teams. Strengths lie in analyzing complex concepts and creating comprehensible conclusions.
- Expertise in providing well-written documents and presentations, including: copy writing, scripting, development of appropriate diagrams, charts, and animations. Talent for managing cross-functional teams and developing shared resources to help communicate critical information throughout the organization.
- Technical Writing
- Business Requirements
- Copy Writing
- Graphic Design
- Information Mapping
Software: Microsoft Office, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, AND SHAREPOINT, Project; Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, Dreamweaver
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Legacy Asset Services (Consultant)
- Develop and maintain over 300 procedures used throughout the organization.
- Publish using a tightly integrated, multi-tiered digital publishing system (a no-print environment), with over 10,000 procedures under management.
- Ensure that all projects conform to Consistency Guide and Information Mapping requirements.
- Meet the requirements of comprehensive, ongoing audits by the Department of Justice and the Office of the Comptroller of Currency.
- Manage major efforts to update & convert procedures for a newly branded group, Centralized Property Preservation.
- Participate on the team developing the Deed in Lieu expansion project for Attorney Network Firm Management.
- Develop new approach to scripting for Customer Care Associates, consolidating over 200 call scenarios for closing and escalating calls into one, easy-to-navigate procedure guide.
- Create and develop “SME TRAK ” a tool for all developers, enabling efficient identification and tracking of Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) for each Line of Business.
- Create and develop PowerPoint presentations to help new developers quickly get over the learning curve.
Confidential, New York, NY
Operations Technology (Consultant)
- Participated in a major initiative to introduce a new approach to data strategy, incorporating Big Data, Cloud Computing, and Virtual Data Warehousing.
- Worked with management to develop a broad plan to communicate goals, values, and strategies.
- Created the Confidential Technology overview presentation, which included on-boarding resources, company value statements, corporate history, analysis of current back office technology, and future goals.
- Planned and managed Team Meetings for the Data and Shared Processes group.
- Developed and managed SharePoint sites. Site resources included dynamic messaging, blogs, event calendars, status reports, contact information, presentations, and documentation repository.
- Conducted a Front-to-Back Analysis of Cash Equities Trading Systems Architecture and developed an extensive touch-points map.
- Developed presentations, project plans and gap analysis for the new Margins Operations Netting Engine Technology (MONET).
- Created and maintained weekly status and budget reports for the Data and Share Processes Book of Work.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Global Wealth Management (Consultant)
- Developed Move Money initiative architectural flows bridging Brokerage and Confidential Accounts for software architects and developers.
- Assisted systems software architects with the Confidential Fraud and Risk analysis for GWM combined client accounts.
- Created extensive documentation for the GWM Relationship Pricing-based, Tiered Commissions initiative.
- Analysis of Common Business Services ( Confidential ) Architecture for brokerage and banking systems software architects and developers.
- Developed Call Center Provisioning BPM & wrote APIs for over 90 use cases.
- Analysis of ATM/ML Debit Card architectural reconfiguration for Brokerage and Confidential integration.
- Created extensive documentation for Leads & Referrals Business Process Framework/ Business Process Management (BPF/BPM).
Confidential, New York, NYLegacy Asset Services (Consultant)
- Created and produced Confidential User Guides and supplemental training aids and materials.
- Provided communications support for the Confidential Management initiative.
- Developed communications products for The Scholarship Builder program, including web site development, and press kit production, in conjunction with the National Urban League and Confidential ’s Philanthropic Group.
- Conceived, wrote and produced broadcast-quality videos for Confidential Corporate Communications acknowledging outstanding financial reporters.
- Produced Y2K Communications support products for Confidential branch office consultants and administrators.