Accomplished IT professional with expertise leading onsite and remote teams in network systems administration, desktop support, business systems analysis, migrations, rollouts, disaster recovery, troubleshooting, repair, and end - user support.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Launching new applications and supporting initiatives to improve functionality and availability.
- Streamlining migrations to minimize downtime.
- Aligning operations, systems, and controls with changing business requirements.
- Creating technical documentation to optimize end-user support.
- Sustaining global client network operations with successful disaster recovery support.
Platforms: UNIX, IBM, Windows, Mac OS
Tools: Active Directory, LANDesk, DNS/WINS/DHCP
Hardware: Windows .3, XP, Vista, Flex, HP, Compaq, Dell, Lenovo, Gateway, Servers, Backup Devices, Android, Blackberry, Firewall, Switches, Routers, Lexmark, Xerox, Konica, Drupal, Team Server. Windows Server, Windows 7/8/10, Legacy Support, (iPhone/Blackberry, Samsung) Office 365, OneDrive, Microsoft Office 97- 365 (Lync, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Excel, Outlook) Blackberry, Android, Citrix, TCIP/IP, DNS, Wins, Database Administration, Chrome, Opera, Safari, Altiris, SMS, SCCM 2016, WIFI, VPN, Citrix, GroupWise, Exchange, ZENworks, Norton Ghost, Lotus Notes, Remedy, Track-it, Giga-track, SharePoint, Photoshop Pro, Network Management Software, Asset Management Ticketing Systems, Anti-virus Software
Confidential, Willimantic & Coventry, CT
Desktop Engineer/Lead Tech
- Competed a migration from Aruba Networks to Office 365 within two months for 12,000 clients with minimal downtime.
- Drive business growth and client retention by providing the highest level of technical support to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Capable of managing and delivering multiple concurrent projects through organizational management and prioritization of tasks.
- Optimize team productivity and performance by providing ongoing training and coaching and mentoring staff members.
- Improve security by enforcing strong password usage via Active directory, Link Support, and Sccm 2007.
Confidential, Western, MA
Tier 2 Support Engineer
- Provided 100% remote desktop/server technical support for VA computers and devices.
- Ensured printer remediation security procedures, including protocols, and directly supported the project manager with technical documentation and meeting support.
- Created over 300 various technical documents, including a 600-page manual on how to fix 200 different printer brands.
- Successfully installed and tested 6,500 plugins in one month.
Confidential, Glastonbury, CT
Helpdesk (IS/IT/Networking) ( )
- Provided executive-level IT troubleshooting and support for Office 365, Active Directory, audio-visual, and large-volume wire transfers for operations, accounting, customer service, loans, sales, and vendors.
- Supported new technology improvements and provided quick turnaround on all trouble tickets.
Confidential, Glastonbury, CT
Tier 2 Software Production Support
- Optimized availability and improved functionality by supporting legacy software and hardware during Windows XP migration to Windows 7 64-Bit Professional.
- Improved security by performing Active Directory recovery backup support, including domain, restore modes, prior to a specialized software installation and VMware configuration via remote support.