I am seeking to obtain a position utilizing the software development experience I possess in the areas of software engineering, troubleshooting, installation, SDLC/ITIL testing, migration, implementation, and ancillary functions within the Information Systems Department. I build and deploy reliable APP - V, MSI, and 1-click executable packages. I have 15 years’ experience creating dependable, fully automated, unattended installation packages. I have over 17 year’s professional experience in Information Technology.
Languages/Tools: Wise Package Studio, Confidential Admin Studio 2012, Novell ZenWorks 7COGNOS Impromptu Administration, Tivoli Service Desk, Remedy Problem Management, Mobile devices, TCP/IP, SMS, and Enterprise Administrator, Microsoft Exchange, SCCM 2007 and 2012, Microsoft Office 95, 97, 2000,2010, 2013 Office XP, Lotus SmartSuite, and Lotus Notes; SQL.
Environment: s Windows 7, Windows 8.1,10, XP, 2000, NT 4.0, 98, 95; both Desktops and Laptops, Novell and Microsoft Active Directory
End User Computing Engineer
Confidential, Gaithersburg, MD
- Application Packaging and Distribution Engineer for multiple platforms- 3500 endpoints
- VB, batch, and PowerShell scripting as needed for silent automation and execution
- New software and hardware validation and analysis for potential enterprise integration
- Test Script development and SOP/process documentation
- Application Deployment using SCCM 2012/2016
- Patch Updates, SQL reporting within SCCM; Distribution troubleshooting
- Windows 10 registry and configuration management
- Windows 7 to 10 migration process development and trobleshooting
Environment: Mixed PC/MAC 3 rd level support. Packaging, scripting and software distribution.
Application Systems Analyst
- Application Packaging using Confidential AdminStudio 2015.
- SCCM 2007/2012/2016 (Creating Applications, packages, creating collections, deployments, reporting, troubleshooting).
- Level III support/troubleshooting.
- Application Rationalization for Newly Integrated Entities.
- Application and Integration Testing with Line of Business Confidential, In corporation (Phoenix Technologies, Confidential, In corporation (Phoenix Technologies)
Environment: Primarily packaging, testing, scripting, and software distribution.
- Primary Technical Architect and Engineer;Application Packaging (MSI) and distribution
- Windows Automation
- Designs and Engineers Corporate desktop solution
- WSUS maintenance, in house application updates, patching
- System and Validation
Environment: 3 rd level support. Packaging, scripting, image creation, SCCM deployment
End User Desktop Engineer
- I perform SCCM 2012 Reporting, Queries, Advertisements, and Collections
- Application Packaging (MSI) and distribution
- GPO creation and maintenance
- PowerShell, VB Scripting and related tools for automated installations and functions.
- Extensive testing and documentation using SDLC methodologies.
- Provide unique installation and deployment solutions for enterprise challenges. Patch management for Microsoft client applications across the Enterprise
- Scope of project is to migrate from Windows XP to Windows 7 (x64).
- We utilize Confidential Admin Studio 2012 in concert with SCCM 2012 to create, modify, and deploy applications/packages to enterprise testing regions and to production. When necessary, we are tasked to troubleshoot, and correct scheduled deployments, distributions, and collections.
- The goal is to convert all applications to APPV-5 where possible or SCCM packages when necessary. When required, we provide a scripted end product using VB Script, PowerShell, and batch processes.
- My responsibilities are to assign packages, manage workflow, QA completed packages and distributions, and to manage team administratively. I also package, distribute and document processes. I have regular interaction with business analysts, project managers, and senior management to coordinate integration of new applications, upgrades, rollout schedules, and the processes associated with conception through implementation. I conduct a weekly meeting with team members, project management, and senior staff to discuss, recommend, and work through conflicts and issues in order meet out project deadlines.
Environment: APP-V, packaging, scripting, software distribution, SCCM management, and 3 rd level support
- Confidential Admin Studio, Wise Package Studio, are utilized to produce zero-touch silent installations.
- In-house proprietary and shrink-wrapped applications are massaged and manipulated to conform to custom standards and requirements. Various scripting tools are used when needed to tailor installation and distribution.
- Primary responsibilities are creating installations for XP to Windows 7 (64bit) migration. SCCM 2007 serves as the enterprise distribution tool. I create collections, packages, advertisements, and task sequences.
- Proficient in Wise Package Studio, Confidential InstallShield Confidential Admin Studio, MSI packaging in a locked-down environment, creation of transforms (MSTs), APP-V packages, Task sequences, scripting: (VBScript, Wise Script, Auto It,), and numerous other software engineering tools. Resolves client/server issues using problem resolution system.
- Responsible for supporting users in production environment with interoperability issues and problems Environment
- Served as Queue Manager for North American Operations. When TD acquired new banking entities, I traveled to those sites to assess their technology needs, processes, and ability to easily transition to our Enterprise standard. I then delivered a detailed report to senior management with implementation recommendations. There were 3 members of the team that worked with me.
Environment: Packaging, testing, scripting, Novell/SCCM, 3 rd level support.
- I was brought in to manage conversion of the environment from Windows 98 to Windows XP.
- I assisted in resolving everyday support problems including desktops, laptops, printers and other networked peripherals.
- Responsible for supporting users in production environment with interoperability issues and problems