Software:: Microsoft Office 2010, 2016 (Excel, PowerPoint, Word); Windows 7, 8.1,10; Norton Ghost; installing drivers; blogs, and wikis; basic understanding of database and SQL
Hardware:: Cisco IT Essentials (PC software and hardware); HP desktops & laptops; Dell desktops & laptops; Lenovo ThinkPad laptops; HP printers; general computer builds and repairs; hardware installations and swaps; BlackBerry configuration
Networking: Networking experience (running cables, troubleshooting connections, activating ports, basic router configuration, switches, Wi - Fi router)
Support:: Helpdesk: escalation and documentation on ticketing system, customer service support (email, phone, and in person)
Certification(s): MOS Outlook 2010, Windows Server Admin Fundamentals 98-365
Confidential Washington, DC
IT Support Specialist
- Install personal computers, software, and peripheral equipment; provide standardized desktop and laptop images on all site computers; ensure staff adheres to IT policies and procedures.
- Test software and hardware to evaluate ease of use and to determine if product will strengthen CAQ-wide operations.
- Maintain asset database on a regular basis and assist in audits of database as needed .
- Manage meeting/conference support for the conferencing equipment including video conferences, audio bridge conferences, WebEx, and combinations thereof, as needed.
- Research, resolve and follow-up on routine user problems
- Put together IT documents for the organization
- Work with Microsoft Exchange Admin, creating and editing distribution lists, creating email accounts and managing contacts
- Work with and troubleshoot Microsoft Outlook 2016, Office 365 and Skype For Business 2016
- Work with and troubleshoot One Drive cloud storage software
- Manage and trouble shoot Xerox and HP printers both local and network
- Create user accounts for new hires using Active Directory
- Trouble Shoot Cisco Anyconnect Secure Mobility Client VPN software
- Set up desk phones using XO communications to add phone numbers to phones and add soft phone software to workstation
- Experience managing IT inventory for the organization
- Work with Reflexion to manage Firewall for the organization
- Experience building and maintaining Virtual Machines in test environment
Confidential, Silver Spring, MD
Help Desk Analyst
- Communicate with over 60 users each day through calls and emails tickets and solve 90% of tickets each day
- Use remote software CM12 to remote into users laptops and desktops and Install drivers, software, applications and fix general problems
- Work with the ticketing programs HP Service Manager and Service Now to document, submit and close tickets
- User Active Directory to look up users, change windows passwords, and change general account information
- Work with printers, blackberries and I also map share drives and Microsoft Applications
- Work with and troubleshoot Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Lync 2010
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Hogan Lovell’s is a international Law Firm with more then 40 offices nation wide
- Work with the program Altris to view, I document the resolution and close tickets. Resolved an average of seven tickets per day.
- Work with Network Admins and Network Technicians.
- Work with docking stations, printers, PC's, and LAD's.
- Re-imaged 5 PC's a day with Symantec Ghost to keep PC's ready in case I have to replace a damaged PC.
- Transfer data between two PC’s using the program called The Wizard.