- Systematic & dynamic problem - solver highly effective at installing and maintaining software and/or hardware for computers, laptops, printers, and phones; seeking a position that offers opportunities for long term professional growth and productive challenges.
- Desktop and laptop repair
- Anti-virus solutions
- File transfer proficient
- Internal components installation
- Microsoft Active Directory proficient
- Telephony Platforms - Cisco IP Phones, PolyCom, Astra, Interactive Intelligence Microsoft Office 2010 Suite & Office Desktop Operation Systems - Windows 7
- Desktop Imaging Tools - SCCM, Acronis
- Strong communication skills
- Innovative thinker
- Determined to achieve results
- Provided desktop support to a medium-sized business environment, 300+ local and remote users.
- Routinely handled high-volume service requests in a timely-manner.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot to resolved range of software, hardware and connectivity issues with customer service priority.
- Provide hardware replacement and maintenance up to compliance standards.
- Created and maintained documentation at request of system administrators of network production.
- Resolved computer hardware and software, printing, installation, word processing, email and operating systems issues.
- Office 365 enterprise; Office 2013/2016, managed email accounts and retention policies.
- Collection and organization of all assets and documentation for future IT.
- Hardware/Software troubleshooting for all technical issues as addressed by ticketing system.
- Managed and provided IT Support to small business environment.
- Mentored new team member
- Performed installation, diagnosis and repair of all desktops, laptops, and peripheral devices
- Resolve network issues as and when required
- Perform preventive maintenance by installing prudent software and hardware
- Set up and configured hardware and software on company equipment.
- Maintained accurate hardware and software inventories.
- Trained both internal and off-site users in repairing and resolving recurring issues.
Volunteer Computer Technician
Confidential, Richmond, Ca
- Assembled refurbished computers from scrap parts including: motherboard, hard drives, RAM, optical drive, and casing
- Deployed images taken from existing hard drives to new computers using Symantec Ghost and installed necessary programs
- Diagnosed computer threats and removed them with anti-malware software
- Installed a localized network including desktop computers, wired printers, networked printers, and barcode scanners
- Configured static IPv4 addresses via console (or terminal) renew/flush/release commands.