- Strong IT background based on in - depth training and ongoing experience in desktop
- PC/Server/Networking technology.
- Expertise in Application/File/SQL/RDP/DC server configuration, hardware/software installation, benchmark testing, troubleshooting/diagnose/repair, desktop/laptop/server support, any Windows based/Linux based computers.
- Energetic and self-motivated team player/builder. Facilitate a team approach to achieve organizational objectives.
- Quick study with an ability to grasp new technologies, software and IT architecture.
- Enthusiastic Worker with good communication skills, interpersonal, intuitive, technical, analytical, and problem solving.
- Desktop Operating Systems: MS-DOS, all Windows version up to Windows 10, Linux (Ubuntu,RedHat 6.X - 7.X)
- Server Operating Systems: Server 2000, 2003,2008,2012,2016, Linux Server (Ubuntu, Mandrake, RedHat, CentOS )
- SQL Server 2005, 2008, 2012, 2014, 2016 & SQL system administration
- MS Exchange and Office 365 applications
- Hyper-V administration and support
- All Windows Mobile OS/ All Android OS
- Active Directory administration
- Domain/Application/File/Backup/Database/IIS/SCCM server build/administration
- Data backup software (Backup Exec, ArcServe, Microsoft DPM )
- Desktop/Laptop Hardware: Compaq, HP, IBM, Dell, Lenovo, HP Unix, TOSHIBA, Samsung, Macintosh, Apple products
- Server Hardware Experience: Compaq, HP, IBM, Dell
- Any SAN/NAS/DAS
- Symantec Ghost, Windows PE, Acronis imaging software
- Specialty hardware/software for the engineering/office/lab/production environment
- MS-Azure administrator
- Batch/PowellShell script
- Specialized for R&D labs / manufacturing related support/ Excellent safety training&records in the hazardous environment
- Production/Lab hardware and software ( Aspen, Agilent, Rockwell, Honeywell )
IT Infrastructure Specialist & Sr. Technical Support Analyst
Confidential, Deepwater, NJ
- Server administrator for multiple Chemours sites in NA region
- Responsible for building/upgrading/administrating various type of servers
- Backup operator for multiple Chemours sites in NA region along with responsibility of disaster recovery plan
- IT project engineer for various IT improvement/implementation projects for the multiple business units and sites in NA region
- Responsible for maintaining special computer environment for the research/analytical labs at multiple Chemours sites in NA region
- Responsible for providing any technical consultations to the production areas including Aspen IP21 servers & CMIO servers connections to SCADA pack, and work with vendors such as Rockwell/Honeywell/ABB for the resolution
- Building/Administering all Aspen IP21 servers for the production units
- Responsible for resolving critical connectivity issue by working with the network engineer & firewall administrator
- Responsible for maintaining/observing/organizing Active Directory structure for multiple Chemours sites
- Responsible for training new IT special environment support technicians
- Responsible for developing scripts to assist business to automate and simplify IT operations
- IT technical consultant for the production units
- Linux server/workstation support specialist/administrator
- Member of MS-Azure migration project and the support personnel
- Responsible for requesting any firewall connection to the multiple firewalls in various zones in NA region
- Responsible for evaluating/recommending/specifying/configuring non-standard HW/SW for multiple Chemours sites in NA region
- Responsible for virtualizing needed workstation or server
Sr. System Analyst
- Server administrator
- Lead tech of the out-of-scope technical support group
- Primary computer imge designer/creator
- Responsible for supporting any out of scope computers/software for the site.
- Streamlined/organized/upgraded all out of scope computers for the site from Windows 2000/XP to Windows 7
- Developed/designed/implemented private network to separate Windows XP system for the labs and the production areas
- Performed hardware/software/process/license separation tasks to assist spin-off between Dupont and Chemours LLC
- Designed/created site specific computer hardware specification/image/configuration to deploy appropriate computers for each different business environment
- Completed various IT projects to assist site IT lead
- Upgraded/built/reconfigured all IT managed servers including multiple SQL servers, Hyper-V/Remote Desktop servers.
- Responsible for the backups using tape backup, DAS, and Cloud
- Built domain controllers for the site PCN (Process Control Network)
- Active Directory administrator
- Built WSUS to update all out of scope computers and servers at multiple sites
- Assisted Dupont corporate IT team to build a new support structure for the multiple sites/businesses to prepare the spin-off
- Responsible for developing IT support improvement plan for the team
- Created various IT technical support documents to assist network software delivery system
- Built/administered/maintained application servers for various business unit per request
- Dedicated support technician for Dupont employees from abroad with computers in various foreign languages
- Top tear wireless support specialist
- Dedicated support technician for Microstation/Documentum/PDMS system
- Developed/implemented/supported Engineering data backup system using Second Copy
- Responsible for supporting various Engineering hardware/software
- Responsible for creating/staging/deploying new hardware using Ghost & Acronis
- Responsible for administer multiple Engineering application servers
- Responsible for supporting Microstation/Documentum/PDMS
Sr. MicroComputer Specialist
Confidential, Malvern, PA
- Level III support technician & server administrator
- Responsible for desktop PC & Macintosh/Apple computer support in the environment of 3000+ remote/local employees in 20 states.
- Responsible for software/hardware evaluation, recommendation, & training.
- Configured and deployed new PCs using Norton Ghost or Drive Image program.
- Responsible for maintaining & upgrading software/hardware for the IT department.
- Responsible for creating technical documents & instructions for IT staffs and responsible for training new IT staffs in the Technical Service Department area.
- Specialized to support Dell/NEC/HP workstation/laptop users who travel or work remotely.
- Responsible for managing network printers and print servers
- Implemented MS-Internet Explorer using the Administrator ’ s kit via the LAN or the CD distribution.
- Responsible for supporting any handheld device & wireless network device
- Dedicated on-call staff member for user/business critical situation
- Responsible for creating and updating a software distribution CD for the internal clients by creating HTML based instruction.
- Responsible for supporting VPN, PPP and broadband connection for the remote users.
- Linux workstation support
PC Specialist & CAD Operator
Confidential, Norristown, PA
- Server Administrator
- Backup operator
- Executive support technician
- Responsible for maintaining servers and 500 client computers in the corporate HQ
- Responsible for procuring PC equipment & software for the corporate HQ
- Designed/Implemented Windows based computers to upgrade mainframe/Unix environment
- Responsible for controlling PC inventory system.
- Responsible for end user training
- Responsible for setting up new user account in NT server/Unix based mail system.
- Core member of the Intranet development project
- Responsible for Windows/Unix/Mainframe data backup
- Responsible for operating CAD system to help manufacturing team to research A.I based production system
- Responsible for designing/deploying/managing all computers/servers in R&D center
- Responsible for researching new computer technology to implement paperless environment