- Senior leader with 12+ years of technical project management and application design experience spanning multiple operations.
- Combine technical, analytical, and business skills to align IT plans with corporate direction, resolve complex problems, and lead technical projects focused on automation, process improvement, and positive change.
- Establish IT as a reliable organization while bridging communication between IT teams, business stakeholders, and other departments to ensure seamless execution and ongoing support.
- Easily adapt to fast changing environments and needs.
- Leverage professional services background, including client - facing consulting and partnership/relationship management.
- Successful at leading teams from concept to delivery ensuring seamless execution of project directives.
- Applies a top priority to customer satisfaction by building strong relationships between project stakeholders and project teams.
- IT Planning People Management Project Management Leadership & Training
- Technical Management Oracle / SQL/ Java Design Relational Data Stream Management
- Architecture Design Database Design & Development IT Support Models Application/System Implementation
- Operational Oriented Programming Legacy Data Application Conversions Complex Problem Solving
- User-Interface Design Systems Quality Assurance Formal Documentation Effective Communicator Global Web Services
- Automation & Streamlining Processes Forecasting AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner & Certified Developer Agile Certified
Programming Languages: Spring 5.0, Spring MVC, JSON, J2EE, Java, VB, VBA, Java Script, Servlets, Web Services, JSP, log4j, Swing, JDBC, JNDI, EJB, RMI, Java Mail API, Socket Programming RTF, HTML, DHTML, XML, JDOM, XSL, CSS, C, C++, Visual Basic (6.0/5.0), COM, DCOM, OLEDB, ADO, ActiveX, Xpath, XSLT, ASP, PL/SQL, SQL, Perl, Pascal, MS Access, MS EXCEL, Web Toolkit, InstallShield, Ant, Object Store, JMS.
Middleware: Serverless, Spring Framework, Spring Boot, IBM WebSphere, Glassfish, Oracle9iAS, J2EE, Servlets, EJB, JSP, Apache Tomcat, Oracle Reports, Web Start, Crystal Reports 8, Crystal Reports for web.XDK
Databases: DynamoDB, Progress Ostore, JPA, Hibernate, Oracle 11, MS SQL Server, MS Access, ODBC, OLEDB, ADO, JDBC, Oracle Inter Media, Oracle Text, Object Store
Operating Systems: Windows, DOS, Unix, Sun Solaris, Red Hat, Linux
Methodologies/Tools: Spring framework, SOA, REST/SOAP Webservices, SDLC, ERD, Visio, Erwin, UML, TCP/IP, FTP, Telnet, SQL, Plus, Regular Expressions, Data modeling, Struts.
Development Environments: AWS CLI, Eclipse/IRAD 8, Visual studio 6.0, Visual Interdev 6, JDeveloper, vi, putty, TOAD.
Tools: Oracle, Toad, Visual Source Safe, ActiveX, Crystal Reports, MS Office Suite, MS SQL Server, Programmable Logic Controllers, Network sockets, Serial Commination’s, CNC Devices
Senior Technical Specialist
Confidential, Stamford, CT
- Key participant in successful concept, design, and launch of progressive Valhalla System with memory-based database and REST/SOAP Webservices architecture.
- Utilize Progressive Object-Oriented Database Applications to drastically reduce response times to customers and increase business opportunities.
- Research legacy applications, craft reliable processes for the smooth transition to system upgrade and ensure no interruption in services.
- Solve highly complex technical problems using industry best practices by applying expert knowledge of distributed systems architecture and cloud technologies.
- Formulate SQL Queries utilizing PL/SQL methods and develop Linux/Unix shell scripting.
- Prepare budgets and cost analysis of offshore resources and time allocations for project repair and enhancement services.
- Apply expert technical capabilities to guide teams in use of Java Core to store, update, and read database operation paths and Java RMI design patterns.
- Establish Agile Environment approaches, participate in idea conceptualizing, and implement superior platform features for our global web services, which deliver high priority, high quality results.
Confidential, White Plains, NY
- Steered development and implementation of a software solutions facilitating endeavors of architectural, technical and management teams for successful deployment of application upgrades.
- Wrote XSLT transformation of SOAP to XML and XML to SOAP and prepared SQL Queries.
- Utilized WebSphere IBM Message Broker service which provided excellent connectivity and universal data transformation.
- Redesigned Confidential Customer Loyalty Program and developed practices for connectivity to Confidential Web Channel which greatly enhanced customer use of online reservations and increased overall client satisfaction.