Dedicated and technically skilled business professional with a versatile administrative support skill set developed through work experience.
- High typing speed of 72 words per minute and good in audio typing and speed writing.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) etc.
- Attention to detail.
- Proficient in maintaining a reliable electronic filing system.
- Proven management and leadership skills; Multi tasking, juggle priorities and issue resolution to deadlines. Experience supporting Executive Management
- Strong work ethics. Highly trustworthy, organized, perseverant, hardworking;
- Attention to detail and the ability to spot errors and inconsistencies
- Ability to collect, consolidate, organize and prioritize business needs;
- Excellent reading and language comprehension
- Adopt a creative approach to problem solving by use of excellent analytical skills;
- Quick learner, keen to learn and improve skills.
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly. Able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills
- Word - Proficient in Formatting and page set up
- Excel - Spreadsheets, Pivot tables, graphs, formulae function
- Powerpoint - Presentation skills - work with custom slides and animation e-mail - Excellent writing skills
- Web and social skills; Graphic and writing skills.
- Product Awareness Course, Basic Passenger Service, Amadeus Awareness Course
- E-Ticketing, Baggage Services World Tracer, World Class Champions Course
Confidential, Dallas, Texas
- Performs Bed Access Management work according to the departmental hospital procedures and using in - depth analysis and demonstrating ability to use individual judgment in resolving issues within established guidelines.
- Works in conjunction with health care team to facilitate Medicine team assignments for patient’s admission to the hospital and problem-solve difficulties related to team assignment in Bed Access Management.
- Supervision of clerical and administrative support staff; and orientation of staff.
- Develop and oversee budget for projects.
- Review and maintain Policies and Procedures for the department/section.
- Responsible for all administration related duties connected to Tenders including but not limited to, sending out Expression of Interest, Confidentiality Undertaking etc. preceding the Tender process to various Tenderers.
- Compile the Tender Package, Tender Circulars etc and ensure that the interested tenderers receive the documents promptly.
- Solely responsible for arranging the weekly high level Tender Committee meetings, which includes the preparation of Agenda and other documents by working closely with the higher management.
- Involved in Tender openings and Evaluation of tenders and issuance of Tender s.
- Other duties include drafting, reviewing, analyzing and administering routine contracts and other letters.
- Worked on CMS - Contracts Management System for updation of all data for prompt tracking of bid requests, bid evaluations and contract implementation.
- Analyse pre-tender cost estimates and hold meetings with Suppliers along with the Tender Specialists.
- Handled all correspondence to Tenderers.
- Handled Tender Bonds, Performance Bonds and Advance Payment Guarantees.
- I was an active member of the team for setting up a Contracts Management System (CMS) liaising with the IT department, which was great success.
- This is still serving as systematic contracts administration tool for the department.
- Out of my initiative I created two functioning rooms for storing sensitive documents resulting from Tenders by ordering filing cabinets for creating additional space for filing sensitive documents with the best space-saving layout with the assistance from Facilities department.
- Issued guidelines for handling Bank Guarantees.
- Responsible for the efficient management of the Contracts office including but not limited to organizing, monitoring and controlling all activities appropriate to the management of SVP’s office and assist the SVP by providing general, confidential, administrative, and secretarial support in day-to-day functions; while promoting high standards of corporate values.
- To manage the SVP’s appointments and programmes and update his calender.
- Provide a wide range of high level and confidential administrative support to the Specialists, VP and SVP-Contracts.
- Manage employee compensation, compensation databases, job descriptions, benchmark compensation, annual performance reviews, and employee benefits.
- Manage the incoming/outgoing documents and calls and ensure that all requirements are actioned in a timely and accurate manner.
- Draft meeting agenda and prepare minutes, prepare reports and PowerPoint presentations.
- To ensure that an updated electronic filing system is maintained in the department.
- Provide technical support to all Staff Attorneys, suppliers and internal departments.
Airport Admin Assistant
- Assist Airport manager in his daily admin tasks, coordinating with GHA on various issues, attending meetings within the airport with handling agents on different issues, etc. attend Airport Authorities meetings. Preparation of various daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Fully responsible for Baggage Services - To provide assistance to passengers whose baggage is mishandled, issue reports, trace and endeavour to restore the missing baggage to the rightful owner as soon as possible to achieve customer satisfaction. Dispatch the baggage that is left behind adhering to security procedures.
- Interact with passengers on various matters.
- Preparation of Daily Frequent Flier Passenger Reports, OAL Reports etc.
Secretary to Area Manager
- Responsible to manage Area Manager’s appointments and calendar and be a gatekeeper for his office.
- Draft and relay correspondences in a variety of situations from the manager’s office as directed/dictated by the manager. Maintain an updated filing system.
- Responsible for overseeing employee compensation, compensation databases, job descriptions, benchmark compensation, annual performance reviews, and employee benefits.
- Handle all HR related issues, including staff personnel records, uniform and leave records for the station.
- Arrange meetings and co-ordinate with marketing Department and Station accountant for functions as required ensuring cost effectiveness of suppliers.
- Make necessary travel arrangements as and when necessary for manager and duty travel for staff on station as per airline policies.
- Handle rebated ticket requests for the Agents.
- All Activities involved in supporting the members of the Consultant project team of ADB Power Project (ADB TA 3734-IND).
- Making appointments with the different officers of Kerala State for the meeting of the consultant team members and co-ordinating between Consultant Team members in their respective offices and KSEB or other agencies for collection of data/information.
- Communicating to various organizations via e-mail, fax etc.
- Overall Liaison with outside agencies and acting as a contact person in the ADB Power project office at Kerala State Electricity Board.
- Arranging for the local and international transport and Hotel for the team members.
- Procurement/Organizing Office Stationery/other official requirements of the consultants and maintaining Records/Reports and Local Expense Record.