Seasoned administrative support professional offering versatile part time office management skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office programs. Strong planner and problem solver who can readily adapt to change and works independently to exceed expectations. Able to juggle multiple priorities and meet tight deadlines without compromising quality.
- Executive Support
- Office Management
- Calendar Management
- Travel (US/International)
- Expense Management
- Database Administration
- Event Management
- Records Management
- MS Word
- MS Outlook
- MS PowerPoint
- Internet Research
- MS Excel
- Lotus Notes
Confidential, Elk Grove Village, IL
- Provide administrative support for CEO and Executive Vice President.
- Receives visitors and telephone calls and determines the nature and purpose of the call or visit and refers to appropriate staff member for response.
- Maintains the Executive Vice President daily calendar, making appointments and arranging conferences and meetings.
- Makes arrangements for staff meetings and conferences contacting personnel expected to attend and transmitting agenda.
- Processes incoming and outgoing materials such as correspondence, reports, memoranda, and other forms of written communication.
- Provides general clerical mail and correspondence services such as preparing a variety of recurring reports.
- Performs office automation duties using software applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and various database applications
- Makes airline and hotel reservations for trips coordinating travel, itinerary, etc.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Confidential, Mettawa, IL
- Managed all SVP’s administrative tasks including heavy calendar scheduling and maintenance of meetings and logistics, expense reports, conference calls, and travel scheduling for managers and their staff (25).
- Communicated effectively with multiple departments to plan meetings, prepare agendas and PowerPoint presentations for attendees. Established strong relationships to gain support and effectively achieve results.
- Provided timely, courteous and knowledgeable responses to information requests from both director and senior level management
- Compiled data for monthly reports, including budget and profit reporting, to prepare executives for executive summary to management.
- Managed project updates for SVP; i.e.; tracking department expenses for monthly/yearly comparison; compiling manager status on requested projects from EVP (red, yellow green RYG}); tracking of signed contracts and amendments with merchants; and manage department employee review process status for HR input.
- Adeptly handled incoming communications and respond to internal and external requests on a timely basis (i.e., mail distribution, invoice payments, purchasing requests, contract and legal documents).
- Anticipate and manage daily administrative duties for directors and their staffs, including corporate policy updates, training schedules, equipment and building issues, vacation schedules, weekly travel schedules, supplies, new hire on - boarding, HR related issues and backup admin support.
- Successfully coordinated numerous client seminars, creating invitations, agenda’s and presentation materials.
- Work well with other department assistants to handle back-up duties for various executives within the organization.
- Assisted in coordinating multiple charitable events that contributed to raising funds for Junior Achievement and United for Hope to support company sponsored initiatives.
Confidential, Oak Brook, IL
- Directed all administrative and project support efforts between US and Middle East region. Created presentations and scheduled all executive-level meetings and travel to Middle-East.
- Prepared visa and passport updates as needed.
- Assisted in coordinating the bi-annual 2-day International Operations Conference, creating invitations, promotional material, and scripting agenda’s, working with a production vendor and administrative staff.
- Oversaw administrative budget, and prepared expense reports for executives, who traveled extensively.
- Compiled data for monthly reports to prepare executives for executive summary to management.