- Highly motivated and detail oriented individual who excels at problem solving and troubleshooting, including the ability to effectively analyze and implement solutions to both hardware and software issues.
- Quick learner with a strong desire for self - improvement, including willingness to self-teach or be taught.
- Dynamic communication skills to build client- technician relationships, including years of customer service related experience.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE INCLUDE:
- In depth PC hardware knowledge Android, iOS TCP/IP Addressing
- Router/ Firewall configuration Windows, Linux, MacOS
- Security audit/configuration
- Printer configuration Microsoft Office Suite
- Troubleshooting Hardware/Software
Confidential, SPRINGFIELD, VA
Helpdesk Support Technician
- Used Active Directory to administer domains, update and change authentication information, and apply group permissions.
- Diagnosed software and hardware issues and implement solutions as needed.
- Accessed client systems through remote desktop protocol to troubleshoot and address issues.
- Deployed and manage group policy updates in multi domain environment.
- Deployed Windows 10/7 security patches and software updates to remediate security vulnerabilities.
- Troubleshoot Microsoft Office Suite and various other software programs deployed across enterprise.
- Troubleshoot mobile devices and multi - function laser printers, plotters, scanners, copiers and other hardware devices.
- Kept detailed logs of troubleshooting issues and steps to resolution.
- Worked with vendors to troubleshoot hardware and software issues.
- Provide detailed synopsis of issues encountered and proactively ensure vendor provided solutions are tested and implemented in a timely manner.
Confidential, Washington, DCHelpdesk Support Technician
- Worked directly with clients to troubleshoot, diagnose, and implement solutions for both hardware and software.
- Upgraded client workstations from Windows 7 to Windows 10.
- Deployed new Windows 10 workstations, installed and configured new client software on new workstations.
- Identified and resolved hardware and software compatibility issues related to Windows 10 migration.
- Used RDP to connect to client s workstation and provide support.
- Provided feedback to software vendors related to Windows 10 compatibility issues across network.
- Identified and resolved security issues with Windows 10 migration.
- Created and tested multiple Windows 10 images to be deployed across enterprise.
Confidential, McAllen, TXHelpdesk Support Technician
- Remotely worked with clients to troubleshoot, diagnose, and implement solutions for both hardware and software.
- Utilized RDP to run diagnostic programs to troubleshoot and resolve user issues.
- Worked over the phone with clients to troubleshoot hardware and software issues.
- Utilized task scheduler on Windows 2008 servers to automate clean - up of large log files.
- Manned helpdesk and took helpdesk related calls.
- Performed health checks periodically on client computers.