- Dedicated and reliable technician. Proficient with Windows, printers, VPNs and Office. Experience with familiarizing users in computer usage and security. Proven ability to work independently or as a team member. Well - organized and adept at multitasking and prioritizing. Outstanding customer service aptitude and interpersonal skills. Quick learner and versatile.
Service Desk Analyst
- Primary point of contact for End User Technical Support issues.
- Basic triage and assigning of tickets in Service Management system
- Create, disable, and delete network and email accounts though AD and Office 365
- Troubleshooting and Technical Support on desktops and touchscreens
- Perform backups checks on servers.
- System documentation maintenance and review in Service Ticketing System
Desktop Support Technician
- Create, disable, and delete network and email accounts
- Help users with VPN connection to the corporate network
- Set up wireless connections on PC’s
- Work on installs, adds, moves, and changes on computers
- Diagnose and repair PC and Mac problems
- Write documentation for end users and other techs
- Instruct users on Microsoft Office
- Make sure computer security policies are enforced
- Work on audio/visual equipment for teleconferencing
- Update software and web browsers
- Work with retail stores on their tablets and PC’s
- Set up printers (network and stand-alone printers)
- Help users with their smart phones (Android and IOS)