To achieve a position that is sustainable to the companies and myself. I strive to work towards high consistent standard of loyalty and dedication through my training, skills and experience acquired through my course work, training and previous job experiences.
Software Knowledge: Microsoft PowerPoint, MS Word, Microsoft Excel, MS Access, MS Visio Windows 7/vista/XP MAC operating systems Advanced in QuickBooks Basic familiarity in Java, SQL server Selenium IDE, firebug, firepath
- Providing excellent customer service
- Ability to communicate well with customer
- A love for working with people around
- Ability to multitask
- filling customer order by obtaining items from shelves, freezers, coolers, bins, and tables.
- Setting displays and stocking shelves coolers, counter, bins, tables, freezers, and containers.
- Ensuring job is done in timely manner
- Verifying performance by completing and turning in pull up sheets
- Position consisted of various kinds of entry - level job duties
- Performing various customer service responsibilities such as meeting and greeting customer
- Feed backs on customer questions about products and services and operating cash register
- Also encouraging customers to sign up for plus membership or credit card with benefits
- Set-up, operate, load, and monitor specialized equipment to ensure quality product
- Monitoring equipment operation, maintaining supply levels, inspecting final product
- Cleaning the work environment, and performing light data entry
- Setting up workstations and follow written or verbal process specifications in completing all assignments.