- Integrity | Ethics
- Time Management
- Critical Thinking
- Technological Innovation
- Active Listening
- Results Oriented
- Cross Collaboration
- Detail Oriented
- Sales | Research
- Customer Service
- Writing | Negotiating
- Internet Research - Advanced
- Microsoft Word - Advanced
- Microsoft Excel - Intermediate
- Microsoft Access - Intermediate
- Email Clients - Intermediate
- Typing - 65+ WPM
Technical Support, Executive Assistant
- Contributions include process improvement, operational efficiency, organization, and cost savings for multi-million dollar businesses.
- Establishes rapport quickly while sustaining trust with peers and clients.
Technical Support Expert
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Maintained current knowledge of all technology updates and developments to ensure customer approval.
- Established a troubleshooting system to ensure customer technical problems are solved accurately and quickly.
- Serviced 3-10 clients by phone, email, and live chat.
Confidential, Glen Allen, VA
- Corrected an overlooked section of merchandise and established an organizational standard upon which employees relied.
- Worked together with other locations to locate and transfer products to ensure 100% customer satisfaction.
- Recognized as an innovator in streamlining the freight process, resulting in a reduction in stock payroll and an increase in customer fulfillment.
Confidential, Mineral, VA
- Liaised between the customer and clients on all assignments to ensure clients were completely satisfied and jobs were completed as scheduled.
- Promoted to a leadership position over other assistants after initially being hired as an assistant.
- Developed an efficient process for task completion that was implemented by all other employees.
Confidential, Richmond, VA
- Conducted research on healthcare needs in several Virginia regions which resulted in the expansion of the organization into developing demographic areas.
- Updated the documentation process for the CEO, improving productivity, communication, and morale.