Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Oracle, Enterprise One (E1), JD Edwards Enterprise, JD Edwards World, AMICUS, Time slips, MS Office, MS Outlook, QuickBooks, Microsoft Word, Word Perfect, Microsoft Suite Word Perfect, ACCESS, Excel, SL Dynamics, FAST, Adobe, Acrobat Pro, Power Point, Westlaw, Lexis Nexis, and E - Filing.
Confidential, Denver, CO
Office Manager / Executive Administrative Assistant / Personal Assistant
- Screened incoming calls and correspondence and responded independently when possible.
- Prepared memorandums, agendas or notices for corporate meetings, outlined and explained administrative procedures and policies.
- Arranged programs, events, holiday parties, and/or conferences by arranging for facilities and caterer, issuing information or invitations, coordinating speakers, and controlling event budget.
- Supported C - Level Staff including but not limited to CEO, CFO, VP Operations, Executive VP and HR Department, including calendar management.
- Took and transcribed dictation as well as composed and prepared confidential correspondence, 401K, employee health insurance, reports, and other complex documents.
- Personal Assistant to the CEO.
- Prepared monthly financial analysis reports for accounting department.
- Created and maintained forms, databases and spreadsheet files.
- Prepared expense reports and timesheets for billing purposes.
- Able to process both paper and electronic filings of both client and firm, while maintaining confidential/privileged documents and information contained within.
- Provide administrative support to entire staff and upper management for assigned tasks and projects, as well as calendar management, travel support and planning for both domestic and international travel
Confidential, Denver, CO
Billing Specialist / Executive Administrative Assistant
- Maintained client confidentiality in all aspects, including staff and agency information.
- Communicated contract terms to appropriate parties including legal, accounting, marketing, business management, operations and engineering departments.
- Designed and prepared invoices for each project.
- Reviewed client contracts, also providing contract management support.
- Interacted with the Project Managers, Project Assistants, and clients directly.
- Retrieved and organize backup documentation to support charges/expenses within the billing invoice.
- Managed files, (scanning, saving, and organizing) into multiple corporate computer databases.
- Data entry.
Confidential, La Jolla, CA
Accounts Payable / Legal Assistant / Administrative Assistant
- Entered expenses, employee time, billable and non- billable.
- Analyzed invoices, receipts and expenses reports.
- Reconciled of monthly statements.
- Customer service specialist.
- Produced information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics; coordinating with case preparation.
- Maintained copy machine and postage machine.
Confidential, Casper, WY
Executive Administrative Assistant / Receptionist
- Maintained multiple office calendars to coordinate work flow, appointments, and meetings.
- Supported C- Level Staff including but not limited to CEO, CFO, Executive VP and HR Department.
- First line of interface with clients, vendors, and visitors; promoting a positive, friendly and helpful assistance.
- Assisted with project proposals formatting and production of project manuals.
- Assisted with expense report preparation, review and submittal.
- Prepared agendas and make arrangements for committee and other office meetings.
- Supported entire staff in assigned project based work (60 + members).
Confidential, Casper, WY
Legal Assistant / Executive Administrative Assistant
- Supported C- Level Staff including but not limited to President and VP, assisting attorneys, and HR.
- Conserved attorneys time, by reading, researching, reviewing, verifying, and routing correspondence, reports, and legal documents; collecting and analyzing information; initialing telecommunications; organizing client conferences, and attorney meetings; scheduling couriers; court reporters, expert witnesses, and other special functions; coordinating preparation of charts, graphs, and other courtroom visuals, prepare expense reports.
- Maintained attorney calendar by planning and scheduling conferences; teleconferences, depositions, and travel; recording and monitoring court appearance dates, pleadings, and filing requirements; monitoring evidence-gathering; anticipating changes in litigation or transaction preparation requirements.
- Generated revenue by documenting and inputting attorney billable time and reimbursable expenses; preparing invoices; tracking payments.
- Represented attorney by communicating and obtaining information; following up on delegated assignments; knowing when to act and when to refer matters to the attorney.
- Maintained operating account and firm trust accounts.
- Preparation of trial notebook.
- Responsible for managing all aspects of the office which included, recruiting, and supervising support staff, managing all incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Updated job knowledge by participating in al opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Managed and maintained web based applications.
- Wyoming Notary Public.