Looking for a challenging role in a environment where I can utilize my technical and analytical skills as a QA Test Analyst.
- 4 months of experience as a Software QA Test engineer.
- Familiar with Software development life cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing life cycle (STLC)
- Strong understanding of the Agile and waterfall methodology
- Experience with HP Quality Center (ALM - Application Life Cycle Management) for gathering functional requirements and writing and executing test cases.
- Experience writing SQL queries to validate data in TOAD
- Experience in complete defect life cycle and requirement traceability matrix (RTM)
- Experience with HP UFT for regression and automation testing.
- Experience with HP LoadRunner using simple transactions and scripts for performance testing.
- Experience with test planning and test execution like black-box, white-box, load, stress testing.
- Familiar with regression testing, data driven testing, User acceptance testing (UAT), Integration testing, Unit Testing, Smoke testing, Functional testing etc.
- Experience with Mobile application testing on different platforms like IOS, Android and windows using Emulator (virtual phone device)
- Familiar with ETL testing using mapping document, writing test cases and execution though SQL queries.
- Familiar with JIRA and Bugzilla for defect tracking and management.
- Familiar with SOAP and REST webservices using SOAPUI.
- Excellent team player with good analytical, inter-personal, communication & written skills, problem-solving and trouble-shooting capabilities. Highly motivated who can adapt to work in any new environment and has the ability to handle multiple tasks with minimul supervision.
Testing Tools: HP Quality Center (QC), ALM, HP UFT, HP LoadRunner, Toad
Operating Systems: Windows (XP / Vista / 7 ), Linux
Webservices: SOAP, RESTful, XML
Databases: MS SQL, MS Access
Microsoft Tools: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access
Confidential, Frazer, PA
- Supervise the teller staff by providing day-to-day leadership, direction and training to ensure proper handling of cash and customer transactions.
- Supervise and proficiently schedule the teller team including the lunchtime aond the shift changes. Work on the teller drawer when necessary.
- Provide exceptional customer service by meeting all customer demands as they relate to more complex transactions and customer interactions.
- Accurately process Radnor Township School District taxes, Real Estate taxes, Radnor Township sewer rent bills and Delaware county Real estate taxes on a daily basis.
- In charge for scheduling shifts and making sure teller line is always under control.
- Recruit, interview, train, orient, create conference notes and evaluate Tellers in accordance with HR guidelines.
- Conduct teller coaching to positively reinforce behavior.
- Reinforce teller operational standards and compliance training completion with team.
- Manage teller paid time off within the PTO staffing model.
- Delegate projects to team members to manage.
- Strong working knowledge of all operational system and database. i.e ATM, Penny Arcade, E-Time.
Teller and Sr. Customer Services Representative
Confidential, Wayne, PA
- As a Teller responsible for handling customer financial transactions like deposits, withdrawals, transfers, money orders, cashier check, counting cash, answering phones, filing deposit slips and paperwork, managing ATM deposits, and balancing numbers at the end of the day.
- Responsible for opening new accounts, selling financial products like Consumer and Business loans, Certificate of Deposits, setting up IRA, issuing Consumer and Business Credit Cards.
- Handle day to day customer queries related to their accounts, in person and over the phone.
- Responsible for creating daily overdraft report, closed accounts report, cash management report.
- Member of an audit team responsible for carrying out surprise audits at various branches.