Seeking a position where I can utilize my skills fully as a customer service specialist, technical support representative, or help desk analyst. I am dependable, work well with others, and am able to learn quickly. I am willing to relocate.
Applications: MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, PhotoShop, HTML, CSS, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, InDesign, Flash, WordPress.
Operating Systems: Mac OS X, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows Vista, Windows XP Professional, Linux.
WORK EXPERIENCE:Technical Support Coordinator
Confidential, Chandler, AZ
- Identified opportunities for account growth while providing superior customer service with focus on relationship building, retention, and satisfaction.
- Evaluated customers concerns and resolved problems to customer satisfaction.
- Utilized multiple resources to find the best solutions and tailoring it to meet specific customer needs.
- Interacted with diverse customer bases and provided education about products and services.
- Followed up with customers to ensure first call resolution.
Technical Support Coordinator
Confidential, Chandler, AZ
- Answered and responded to inbound calls, troubleshooting hardware and software issues for cellular and mobile broadband devices and services.
- Served as a peer facilitator in the call center environment.
- Served as a transition coach for new hire classes on a rotational basis.
- Provided detailed information on how to set up and configure data and voice products.
- Verified provisioning, identified, and diagnosed device or network - related issues.
- Provided troubleshooting assistance for mobile operating systems, including Android OS, Apple iOS, Windows OS, and Blackberry OS.
- Provided support for Windows and Mac operating systems, specifically Device Manager and TCP/IP configuration.
- Utilized knowledge bases and proprietary troubleshooting techniques to resolve technical issue in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Used Remedy trouble ticket system for reporting network issues.
- Demonstrated and practiced regularly the skills necessary to handle any technical support or customer service call type that is routed through the center in this function.
- Gained proficiency in customer-facing systems, including ACSS, MTAS, MARS, and OneTool.
Confidential, Bellevue, WA
- Worked as a subcontractor for Countrywide Financial Corporation.
- Maintained inventory control for mortgage and loan departments.
- Prepared files, proofread documents, and consistently met strict deadlines.
- Performed general office tasks as needed.
Customer Service Specialist
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
- Took ownership of each customer while empathizing and prioritizing customer needs.
- Engaged in interactive dialogue with customers through active listening.
- Resolved conflicts and managed customer expectations.
- Determined customer needs and provided appropriate solutions through relationship building.
- Documented customer account activities thoroughly and concisely.
- Approached problems logically and with good judgment to ensure the appropriate customer outcome.
- Made appropriate decisions on behalf of the customer quickly and effectively.
- Effectively prioritized work to ensure efficiency.
- Conducted research as needed.