A dedicated and highly skilled IT professional with extensive experience in complex and fast - paced global enterprise environments. Outstanding technical, troubleshooting, and creative problem-solving skills with expertise in systems design, build, support and administration. Driven by continuous improvement, automation, and reducing waste.
Patching, application self: service, and Windows 10 deployment: SCCM, MDT, OSD, USMT, InstallShield, WISE
Endpoint protection: BitLocker, Check Point, Symantec, Zscaler
Windows Server Administration: Active Directory, Group Policy, Intune, Azure, Citrix, App-V, Hyper-V, VMWare
Scripting and task automation: batch, PowerShell, VBScript.
Collaboration and conferencing: Crestron, Polycom, Skype for Business, Surface Hub, VoIP
Productivity: Office 365, SharePoint, SQL, advanced Excel, Power BI
Confidential, Arlington, VA
Senior Client Management Specialist
- Solution architect responsible for the co-design, build, and deployment of a secure pull print infrastructure for North America; this resulted in increased document security, reduced waste, and significant cost savings.
- International design team member accountable for the architectural design, technical documentation, deployment plan, and ongoing support for a global high-availability secure pull print solution.
- Output Management subject matter expert (SME). Co-managed 6,000 devices and approx. 20 Web Jetadmin (WJA), Digital Sending Server (DSS), and SafeCom secure pull print servers.
- Third-level support engineer for over 35,000 office, factory, POS, and PCI workstations in North America. Engaged internal teams and external vendors as needed to drive timely resolution of large-scale issues.
- Provided expertise to various market projects, including needs assessment, equipment recommendations, budgeting & procurement, and lifecycle management.
Confidential, Glendale, CA
Client Support Specialist
- Second-level workstation troubleshooting and support for clients at all levels of the organization.
- Led an interdisciplinary team to identify and remediate workstation issues affecting multiple users.
- Gained proficiency with advanced diagnostic tools, including Sysinternals suite, NirSoft, and Wireshark.