Experienced IT Helpdesk and Veteran with a comprehensive understanding of maintaining asset values and equipment depreciation. Proficient at creating asset management tracking and monitoring system using Microsoft EXCEL, TRMS (Aviation tool Room Management System) and Service Desk Plus Enterprise. Participated in developing policies to reduce equipment loss and maximized value from company investment. Supervised and provided effective leadership in aircraft subsystem maintenance procedures, throughout a deadline - driven and fast-paced environment in a military and civilian capacity. Currently hold an Active Secret clearance, and was Honorably discharge from US Army active duty in April 2018.
Information Technology Specialist (25B) / Team Supervisor
- Load Anti-virus software and Re-imaging OS Systems on existing equipment.
- Responsible for managing LAN/WAN installation and arrangement for Network PCs performing connectivity, system setup, network virus inoculation, hardware and software troubleshooting Etc.
- Installing and configurating of windows 7/8/10 Enterprise and applications.
- Responsible for troubleshooting, installation, configuration and repairing computer systems.
Aircraft Mechanic / Squad Leader / IT Helpdesk
- Provided PC and Mobile Support, diagnosing, troubleshooting and resolving client issues with hardware maintenance.
- Knowledge of remote desktop connections, peer to peer file sharing and other applications associated with remote IT assistance.
- Worked with Active Directory to build new user network profiles, reset passwords, unlock accounts, etc.
- Maintain, and troubleshoot electrical component on Aviation Ground Power units (AGPU) per technical manual while enforcing guidelines and regulations.
- Inspect and test helicopter electrical systems and equipment that located and diagnosed malfunctions, by using visual inspections, testing devices, and computer software.
- Manage/monitor request via the Remedy ticketing system.
- Conduct security control assessments to assess the adequacy of management, operation privacy, and technical security controls implemented.
- Created and updated Excel spreadsheet to maintain technology assets and aviation tool room equipment to reduce losses.
- Managed risks upon multiple lines to protect assets, property, and equipment valued over ($864M) while meeting the expectations of senior leadership.
- Maintain and monitor IT stockrooms by updating inventory as needed
- Process, maintain and monitor delivery Tool room, aircraft equipment. Ensure assets are tracked and accounted.
Senior Power Generation Mechanic / Team Leader
- Supervised, conducted, and performed field level maintenance functions including overhaul, repairing, replacing the engine and complete electrical wiring of military power generation equipment ranging from 3Kw to 60 kW as well as civilian generator equipment from 30Kw to 150Kw.
- Received three Army Achievement Medal (AAM) and one Army Commendation Medal (ACM) from o Battalion Commander Lieutenant Colonel Coon for supporting and saving our battalion up to $25 Million during 5 field exercises.
- Implemented detail oriented and risk assessment methodologies. As a result, received an Army Accommodation medal from preventing a ($890K) loss within a duration of 3 years.
- Received, documented and transferred any excess equipment under the direction of property custodian.
- Created an internal inventory system that constantly accounted for all toolbox or other equipment
- Organized and configured a recharge station battery program for vehicles and generators.
- Implemented effective time management in order ensure the quick turnaround (18hrs) for engine replacement and re-wiring on 15, 30, 60 kW generators to customers at 100% mission capable was completed.
- Managed and led operations for a shop of 6 supporting fleet 35 generators.
- Developed, organized, and communicated quality control information to all relevant organizational departments, outside vendors, and contractors; monitored performance of quality control systems that ensured accuracy, effectiveness and efficiency