- Solid PC and desktop application skills for Windows OS, MAC OS X, Android and iOS mobile devices
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues on PC and Mac OS, smartphone and other hand - held devices and knowledge of wireless and wired networks (CCNA certificate and CompTIA A+ certificate), including computer peripherals like printers, routers, scanners, and other mobile devices
- Client PC and Mac machine connectivity - Ethernet, TCP/IP and VPN and file server knowledge, etc.
- More than 10 years of experience in software development life cycle with VB programming and SQL
- Highly proficient in MS Office Suite like Word, Excel, Access, Outlook & PowerPoint, etc.; Adobe Suite like Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign, etc. ; good command of SharePoint and Active Directory; Google applications like Google Doc, Sheet, etc.
- Good at Office Project Management duties like Internet Searches, SEO, Project Planning, and Project Tracking.
- Over 5 years of solid experience in manual and automated testing enterprise level web based security product under complex windows, Mac OS, Linux System and networking environments via real and virtual VMware with tools like QC HP, ServiceNow, Clarify, etc.
- More than 5 years’ experience on software product training, teaching and presentation; Certified Teacher, OCT, Canada, EPt, ECO Canada.
- Good understanding of TCP/IP, Ethernet and Windows networking, CISCO routers, http/s & VPN, etc.
- Master Degrees of Information Systems and Post Graduate Diploma in Applied Linguistics
- Good knowledge of MS and Mac Terminal Server, VNC (teamviewer, Windows Remote Desktop, etc.), resources networking and sharing technology
- Responsible, detail-oriented, good team player and fast learner.
- Multitasking and multilingual skills, good technical writer with excellent documentation skills: Excellent oral and written skills in English, Chinese, Russian and basic Japanese; Candidate for the Certified Translator, ATIO
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills. Persistent attitude at getting the started job done.
OS: DOS, PowerShell, MS Windows 2000/3/XP/Vista/WIN7/8/10, Apple Mac OS X 10.4+, Android System, iOS, CISCO system, other handheld Systems and Linux, Unix, etc.
Languages & Tools: VB.net, VB6.0, VBA, VBscript, ASP(.net), CSS, HTML, SQL, FTP, PHP, C, JAVA
DBMS: SQL Server, MySql, ADO, ODBC, CRM
MS & MAC App: O 365 2013/2016 , Office Suite 2010; SharePoint, Active Directory; Adobe Suite.
Sr. Customer Support Analyst
Confidential, Rockville, MD
- Provide technical support to staff and customers on software systems by testing software and hardware products and maintaining software documentation.
- Strongly skilled in Windows OS as well as troubleshooting another OS such as MAC or Linux or desktop PC problems, and respond to and follow-up on internal and external customer support problems.
- Strong communication skills during heavy face to face customer support.
- Able to mobilely support customers in person mostly.
- Configure, install, and support desktops, laptops, handheld devices, printers, monitors, portable data storage devices, and other peripherals.
- Provide enhanced VIP desktop and user support service.
- Configure IT devices for secure operation, including the installation of security software, software updates, and other configurations as required.
- Provide software support for users of NCI-provided applications (as identified by the task).
- Provide virtual assistance sessions such as Windows Remote Assistance and Apple Remote Desktop including end-user documentation and instructions.
- Able to work well under pressure and to meet deadlines as needed.
- Knowledgeable and experienced in receiving and tracking the trouble tickets, assign them to a technical specialist for action and ensure that their tickets are resolved, and closed out with the customer and in the system
- Experienced in current desktop, laptop computers and Microsoft suite, Adobe suite Experienced in supporting various operating systems with expertise in Windows XP/7/10; and also basic experience troubleshooting either MAC or Linux (Mac OS 10.7-10.12 or Linux) in a professional environment with ability to learn more in a 2nd OS
- Experienced in using ticketing system (ServiceNow, etc.)
- Strong customer service and end-user equipment support skills with experiences supporting VIPs Strong written and oral communications skills
- Experienced in mentoring entry-level staff and teammates in technical duties and knowledge
Technical Support Specialist
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Provide exceptional customer facing technical desktop support at customer location(s) as a member of the EUC team.
- Image laptops, desktops, and workstations
- Install and configure network printers
- Setup and provision New Hire equipment
- Replace failed hardware on desktop and laptop computers
- Replace failed phones, printers, network cables
- Maintain and track hardware inventory.
- Provide deskside support for hands on issues
- Provide phone support to users in onsite office location or remote locations
- Do some remote work and travel to different offices as required
- Familiar with remote desktop support tools like Bomgar, Gotoassist, etc.
- Respond to requests and incidents by phone, email, support queue, on-site
- Track and log all requests for desktop service into ticket tracking DB
- Respond to end user within specified response SLA
- Resolve incidents and service requests within the required SLA
- Perform problem resolution research and document solutions
- Escalate out of scope or unresolved tickets to appropriate IT personnel
- Participate in technology implementations, both corporate wide and business-unit based
- Perform Board-Room presentation setups
- Assist with company based software/hardware deployments
- Coordinate office needs with Regional IT Manager and/or local office Operations Managers
- Assist in LAN/WAN operations; including setup, support, documentation
- Coordinate office/cubicle setup and moves
- Monitor and implement company policies, procedures, and standards to ensure compliance
- Operationally knowledgeable of networking, telephone, and infrastructure concepts
- Client Location Specific Duties:
- Knowledgeable of a mixed environment technical support in Active Directory;
- Windows computers with Windows 7 to current and Office 2010 to current;
- Mac computers with Office; iOS, Android and Windows tablets and phones;
- Low level file and print server maintenance and support;
- Familiar with ServiceNow or similar systems.
Senior Customer Engineer
Confidential, Gaithersburg, MD
- Deploy, install, configure, refresh, re/image, migrate via both MS MDT, SCCM & MAC Migration Tools; troubleshoot software and hardware like: laptops, workstations, routers, printers, phones, video conference units and mobile devices, etc. according to the relevant standard operating procedures
- Provide face to face/remote/online desktop/laptop/tablet/phablet ongoing help desk support and top quality customer service for Mac OS X & Windows OS at the service levels agreed with the end users on a variety of issues for but not limited to end user applications like MS Office Suite, SharePoint, Active Directory, Adobe Suite, etc.
- Possess excellent written and verbal social communication skills with a variety of constituent groups including senior management, peers, and outside contacts.
- Able to prioritize and handle multiple assignments at any given time while maintaining commitment to deadlines
- Create and maintain user accounts, passwords, data integrity, system access & security.
- Troubleshoot WAN/LAN and TCP/IP connectivity issues across a variety of technologies (LAN/ Broadband/Wireless)
- Support Security Standards (anti-virus/anti-spam/firewall/patching)
- Work with Helpdesk, Provisioning, Infrastructure Operations, Systems Engineering, IT NOC, Security and other teams to identify and resolve escalations and outages with sound judgment to provide timely resolution of problems.
- Use ServiceNow ticketing system, problem management databases, help desk system, Active Directory, SharePoint and knowledge Base, etc. to document work (incident, service request or project tickets) and respond to tickets in a timely manner.
- Perform a variety of complicated tasks and report to a supervisor or manager with appropriate judgement.
- Document case status and provides updates to management and end-users
- Develop, document, and maintain standard operating procedures, best practices and customer service guidelines
- Responsible for the setup, take down and re-location of all MAC/PC systems and other IT equipment.
- Accomplish the tasks with a wide degree of creativity and latitude.
Onsite/Deskside Support Analyst
Confidential, Gaithersburg, MD
- Provided desktop support and customer service to end users on a variety of issues. Identified, researched, and resolved technical problems.
- Responded to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support.
- Used ServiceNow ticketing system and responds to tickets within a timely fashion.
- Accomplished Activities including recognition, research, isolation, resolution, and follow-up.
- Documented work in ServiceNow ticketing system.
- Performed general maintenance tasks and resolves less complex problems immediately, while more complex issues are identified to a higher level of support with use of problem management databases and help desk system.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Experienced in judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performed a variety of complicated tasks.
- Reported to a supervisor or manager with wide degree of creativity and latitude.
- Experienced providing face to face desktop support and top quality customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Help Desk Team Lead
Confidential, San Diego, CA
- Led and supervised my Power Team to serve their groups of clients online or remotely on both Apple, Windows and mobile devices (Android, iOS, Windows Mobile, etc.)
- Analyzed the client feedback and data and presented the results in Google Doc, Microsoft Excel Sheets, etc.
- Audited the instructions of each Power Team members to keep the coaching level up to the required standards
- Provided individually customized clients-specific instructions and support to lead them on the way of success on FanBox( Confidential )
- Tested the newly launched features of the FanBox ( Confidential ) at its each update and upgrade stage of its development life cycle
- Attended online routine Team Leads meeting and held Power Team meetings for problem solving and brainstorming
- Learned and updated Power Team Coaches and clients about the frequent updates, upgrades and features continuously improved and newly launched during the product development lifecycle.
- Triaged, prioritized and reported the bugs and glitches reported by my Power Team Coaches and their clients
- Submitted the technical support tickets for the bugs and glitches triaged by their nature and critical degree
- Conduct non-routine meeting and communicate with Power Team Coaches and clients for various issues found on FanBox ( Confidential ).
- Provide ongoing support and serve as an escalation point for the client for apps and software product
- Provide daily system/application administration and maintenance
- Ensure all work is supported by appropriate documentation in the internal ticketing system
- Demonstrate good social skills and work in a professional team environment as a Team Lead
Senior Technical Support Analyst
- Provided IT Support for Apple and Windows devices (Laptops, Desktops, Mobile devices)
- Configured, set up and repair hardware/software for Apple, Windows and mobile systems, and peripherals like router, modem, printers and scanners, etc.
- Troubleshot hardware and software issues on the company IT systems (CompTIA A+)
- Monitored and fixed office devices issues on company wired and wireless networks (CCNA certificate)
- Maintained, updated and backed up/restored company IT systems
- Analyzed the client data for the App and present the results in Google Doc, Microsoft Excel Sheets, etc. and escalated to higher level if issues can't be handled in local offices
- Prepared training material and presentation regularly for the training course specific to company clients and conducted lectures on various topics as required for company clients in IT fields
- Co-organized company events and run, translate and interpret regular company meetings, trainings, presentations and various other events, etc.
- Assisted Director with decision making in IT planning, online marketing, E-commerce and business development
- Followed up with clients to ensure their needs are met.
IT Support Specialist
- Troubleshot hardware and software issues on Windows, Apple and mobile devices with full knowledge of wireless and wired networks (CCNA certified and CompTIA A+)
- Configured, installed and troubleshot hardware/software, and peripherals like routers, printers and scanners, projectors, conference equipment and devices, etc.
- Maintained, updated and backed up/restored office system (windows 2k/XP/Vista/Win7/8) and company website
- Trained company’s staff in the basic and advanced use of MS Office Suite, Adobe Suite, SharePoint, Active Directory and the basics of Internet, W/LAN, FTP, http/s and wifi etc.
- Computer graphically designed and published advertisement for company clients on newspaper and website using Adobe Suite.
- Assisted Director with decision making in IT planning, E-commerce and business development
- Followed up with customers to ensure their needs are met.