Targeting an entry level engineering opportunity to brush my skills in designing and development and to cast a wide net for career opportunities. Result oriented individual with passion and desire to push boundaries, deliver innovation and change the world.
Programming Languages: C++, C, Assembly, and Java
Operating Systems: LINUX, UNIX, Windows, Raspbian
Software: MPLAB, Quartus II, Octave, MATLAB, NetBeans, Microsoft Word, Excel
- Assist the Director with a variety of responsibilities and special projects
- Develop job descriptions and performance management systems
- Reconcile payroll accounts/timekeeping for hourly employees
- Maintain employee personnel files and recruitment requisition files
- Designed a system that has USART bi - directional communication between a PIC18F4520 microcontroller and PC using MPLAB and a PICKIT3.
- Showcases features such as Analog to Digital Conversion, Timers, Interrupts, and Digital Input and Output.
- Designed a four bit, four-function computer processing unit, implemented and tested on a field programmable gate array (FPGA).
- This term-long project consisted of a design and implementation task which was meant to challenge our ability to apply our understanding and knowledge of logic design on a practical problem. It gave me hands on experience in constructing, testing and debugging digital logic circuits.