- IT professional with over 20 years of experience supporting end users. Troubleshoot and resolve multiple application issues on various platforms. Experienced in supporting users in proprietary software. Ability to learn new software concepts quickly and efficiently. Responsible for application installs, upgrades and maintenance. Work closely with Senior Management. Flexible within fast paced environment.
Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8 &10, Server 2008 & 2012, IOS devices, MAC osx
Applications: MS Office, Office 365. MS Exchange, Active Directory, VM WareN - Able, Citrix, SQL, Epic, Unity Merge PAC, Cypress, InfoBlox/IPAM, LANDesk, MaaS360, Salesforce, NetSupport Manager, VDI, RDP, Desktop Authority, VPN, FTP, Stratus, HUGS, Slack, Marti, Connectwise, Remedy, Heat, Solar Winds, RFID/Aero Scout, IT Glue, POS systems.
Field Service Engineer
- On site and remotely support PAC software & hardware systems/servers for various clients throughout New England
- Proactively and routinely contact customers
- Follow up diligently on open items and all promises made to customers
- Represent the customer in communication of field concerns, issues and requirements
- Track and resolve all open call tickets assigned
- Maintain a broad knowledge of technology and equipment used
- Routinely perform preventative maintenance on all systems
- Identify and communicate possible improvements in the work process for customers
Confidential, Bridgeport, CT
Senior Desktop Tech/Executive Support
- Provide 24 - hour IT support to Bridgeport Hospital’s senior administrative personnel including first emergency contact, meeting technical support, client presentations and mobile device support.
- Daily Management/Dispatching of Remedy Queue, delegation of tasks, and coordination of assigned projects and incidents among a staff of nine technicians
- Support and proactive maintenance of all hospital software and hardware. Including desktops, laptops, apple products & iOS devices, POS systems, printers and mobile devices (IPhones/Droids/Blackberrys).
- Assist with Bridgeport Hospital EPIC go live, as well as continued EPIC support throughout the hospital on a daily basis
- Monitor computer systems including servers, applications, network, desktops and peripherals to ensure optimum availability and performance.
- Communicate with staff, physicians and vendors on issue status and resolution.
- Responsible for troubleshooting and updating software including but not limited to Windows 7, Office, Citrix, Stratus, Adobe, etc.
- Project Manager for hospital wide Windows 7 software upgrade. As well as various departmental hardware/software upgrades.
- Responsible for trending of all Hospital Desktop Remedy tickets
- Build and update IT knowledgebase for entire dept. (SME)
Confidential, Haven, CT
Desktop Support/Help Desk
- Provide first line IT support for 300 local and 500+ remote users worldwide.
- Maintained/configured all user accounts in MS Exchange & Active Directory
- Document the problem as presented by the user and the solution provided.
- General laptop, desktop and peripheral configuration and support as required.
- Install, configure, repair and maintain all network and local printers.
- Responsible for multiple server maintenance using VM Ware, backups and restores at various locations using CA Arcserve Brightstor Backup 12.
- Purchase software, computers and peripherals from vendors.
- Project Manager for MS office 2003 upgrade
- Worked extensively with CA Brightstor Backup vendor to resolve issues.
Confidential, Norwalk, CT
- Supported PC community in Norwalk and New York offices consisting of 200 users all running on Server 2003.
- Maintained all user accounts in Active Directory
- Responsible for all Windows XP and MS Office Roll outs for entire company.
- Analyzed complex LAN and end-user issues, recommended and/or implement fixes and improvements.
- Responsible for purchasing, building, deploying, and installing all HW/SW.
- Email administrator using MS Exchange/MS Outlook.
- Responsible for resolving all Y2K compliancy issues.
- Built and maintained company PC inventory using an Access Database.