- Diligent, dependable, detail - intensive strategist with more than 20 years of experience in achieving exceptional operations leadership, system management, and team performance. Demonstrate expertise in operations direction, human resources administration, policy and procedure development, process improvement, system administration, program and project guidance, fiscal oversight, quality control, and customer satisfaction. Highly knowledgeable and experienced with SAP Programs with more than 18 years of Honorable service in the Confidential including 4 hazardous duty tours to Southwest Asia and Kosovo; awarded numerous times for dedication, excellence, and superior performance, including commendation honor from the United Nations; proven leader in high stress situations; extensively trained in Administrative Engineering, Logistics, and Transportation Management.Active Secret Security Clearance
Logistics Management Analyst III
- Logistics Management Analyst I conduct planning, organizing, and coordinate a wide variety of GCSS-A related training for Army National Guard activities. Collaborate with a variety of internal and external stakeholders (e.g. PM GCSS-A, ARNG USP&FOs, SMMs, Logistics Division staff, etc.). Provide support for NGB Wave-2 GCSS-Army Advanced Lead User’s Training (ALUT). Conduct GCSS-A training tailored to various levels of ARNG managerial, supervisory and unit personnel. Assist in the preparation of GCSS-A/ARNG related support products and briefings. Assist in developing and staffing administrative and policy direction through discussion of GCSS-A training and program goals affecting the direction of the ARNG logistics mission. Assist State and Territories functional leads in tracking and status of the data being converted. Maintain the weekly snapshot of assigned state and territories via the Storyboard. Performs other related duties as assigned.
- GCSS-Army Ground Maintenance Instructor to function as an Instructor/Facilitator for New Equipment Training (NET) for Army units migrating from Standard Army Maintenance System (SAMS) Logistic Information Systems (LIS) to GCSS-Army. Duties include site preparation activities, classroom set-up and tear-down, classroom instruction/facilitation, assisting converting units with data validation checks, post go-live activities, and also perform relevant duties as assigned. Interact effectively with Army Soldiers, leaders, civilians, and contractors in both a classroom and workplace setting, teaching program-specific software application and tools, assist with sustainment of GCSS-Army training materials based on changes to GCSS-Army software functionality and fielding-activity experiences.
- Additional duties include: Performing on-the-job training, skills training, and some classroom training in assembly and production areas. Participating in the development and implementation of new training programs and introduction of new processes and sequences for manufacturing areas. Maintain classroom rosters for training progress, examination records, and certification records.
- Maintenance Shift Supervisor, Wheeled and Track is responsible for assigning work to Lead Mechanics, Mechanics and personnel of a tactical vehicle maintenance team with over the shoulder supervision. Support Rotational Support Operations Division (RSOD) during RSOI and Regeneration. Coordinate and report to the Branch Manager accurate accountability and location of personnel and equipment. Maintain records management using COP, DOP, and US Army Maintenance Procedures IE standards and preventative maintenance schedule sheets, work load planning scheduling, tracking vehicles and time management. Maintenance actions associated with ALIMS/TAMMS/AOAP. Ensure coordination with PLL that repair parts and supplies are identified . Additional responsibilities are managing the Tool Room, Key Control, Calibration, Hazardous Material, Building Management, accounts for tools and equipment. Reduce the Technical Inspection (TI) rejection rate by ensuring employees are performing quality work on equipment in accordance to the Technical manuals, Lube Orders (LO), Safety Regulations (SR), and Modified Work Orders (MWO). Keeping the work area clean and clear of HAZMAT and Safety Violations. Reduce accidents by doing risk assessments. Helps maintain the Contractor Furnished Equipment (CFE), Government Furnished Equipment (GFE) by identifying and reporting deficiencies. Maintains focus on COPs and DOPs as a guideline to success.
- Supply - Property Supervisor. Coordination and focus on transfers and tracking of equipment to include role as liaison between government contractors and Confidential units. Accountable for property valued over $20 million; provided logistical support for Contractor Furnished Equipment (CFE) and Government Furnished Equipment (GFE) required for the execution of the contract’s performance work statement. Requests and tracks expendable and durable supplies through PBUSE system. Reports directly to the Branch and Project Supervisors.
Maintenance Operations Supervisor
Confidential, Fort Irwin, CA
- Conducted maintenance supervision of fleet statuses, logistical parts tracking, annual service data / auditing, equipment specialist in diagnostic testing operations valued at $30 Million. With experience in Supervision and training: supervised, trained, and evaluated 18 personnel. Fleet maintenance supervision; supervised 63 pieces of heavy duty equipment, including humvee, 5 ton trucks, track vehicles, generators, and support equipment. Inventory management specialist with business management software; extensively utilized SAP software in daily military operations on fort. Monitor and advises the chain of command on all logistical Supply, Services, Transportation, and Maintenance Operations in support of the National Training Center’s mission. Ensures timely updating of STAMIS systems utilized within the SAP system which may include as minimum: ALIMS, SAMS, SARSS, ULLS, and other automation systems engaged to accomplish the logistics support services of Army Operations. Experienced leader and supervisor; innate ability to develop loyal and cohesive staff’s dedicated to the task at hand. Extremely well versed in personnel management strategic planning, and training.
Confidential, Fort Hood, TX
- Conducted maintenance supervision of fleet statuses, logistical parts tracking, annual service data / auditing, equipment specialist in diagnostic testing operations valued at $80 Million. With experience in Supervision and training: supervised, trained, and evaluated 21 personnel. Fleet maintenance supervision; supervised 110 pieces of heavy duty equipment, including humvee, 5 ton trucks, track vehicles, generators, and support equipment. Inventory management specialist with business management software; extensively utilized SAP software in daily military operations on fort and while deployed in Iraqi Freedom Operation.