Confidential is an Information Technology (IT) professional with over thirty - five years of experience working in a variety of positions such as Programmer, Business Analyst, Systems Analyst, QA Specialist, Team Lead and Manager in various industries including Auto Insurance, Banking, HealthCare Management, Life Insurance, Telecommunications and Government.
Mainframe Software: COBOL, CA-Panvalet, ENDEAVOR, FILE-AID, Macro and Command Level CICS, XPEDITER, EZTEST, Test Mentor, DB2, SQL, VSAM, IDCAMS, SPUFI, TSO/ISPF, MVS JCL, JES, CA-7, ADABAS/NATURAL/ADASQL
Tools: Jira Service Desk, Tracker, Remedy
Hardware: PC, Tablets, Confidential Mainframe; Multi-tier Client Server environments including Windows Servers and Tuxedo Servers
File Formats: EBCDIC, ASCII, EDI, XML
Freelance Programmer Analyst
Lead Programmer Analyst
- Confidential held programming and supervisory positions in various departments throughout Confidential ’s IT Division using COBOL, CICS, DB2, MS SQL Server, DB2 UDB, VSAM, JCL, ISPF, VisualAge SmallTalk, C# using Visual Studio, EZTEST, XPEDITER, Test Mentor, MS Project, MS Office
- Remedy, JIRA, Tracker and a host of other software packages. She performed design, development, programming, testing, configuration management, and problem ticketing and resolution; supervised and managed projects for teams of one to ten associates and contractors through the full system development life cycle using Agile SCRUM, Prototyping
- Iterative and Incremental, and Waterfall development methodologies; and worked cross-functionally throughout the company to ensure successful delivery of projects facilitated planning, communication and negotiation within the team and with other departments and teams; provided coaching and at the team and department levels; assisted with the planning and development of the corporate Business Plan and ensured the successful completion of assigned corporate and departmental Business Plan items; developed efficient solutions that met long term strategic goals and objectives; contributed to the establishment and maintenance of processes and standards ensured the stability of Production Systems and Applications; assisted in formulating and executing strategies tactics, and action plans to achieve results at the team and department level; created team goals and wrote and delivered annual and mid-year performance appraisals.
Senior Programmer Analyst
- As Senior Programmer Analyst on a contract with the Health Care Financing Administration ( Confidential ) known as Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), designed and developed an online Confidential System using HISDG system development life cycle, COBOL II, CICS, CEDF, CICS Transaction Server, TSO/ISPF, DYNACOM communications protocol, Visual BASIC, EZTEST, XPEDITER, and Word Perfect.
Team Lead, Programmer, Business Analyst
- developed and maintained software using CSDM system life cycle methodology, ADABAS/NATURAL, COBOL II, and CICS. As Manager of the Quality Assurance Test Team with a staff of up to 20 programmers and analysts for the Customer Service System used CICS, CBOL, ADABAS, and DB2 to produce and perform Unit, Integration, System, and User Acceptance tests as well as Performance and Load testing using Confidential to simulate hundreds of clients.
- As Business Analyst for the Marketing Department performed analysis and impact assessments on national Billing initiatives and provided requirements and high-level design.
- Served as Manager of the Credit Card Billing System which used ADABAS/ADASQL and COBOL II with a VSAM based Batch System.
Lead Systems Analyst
- As Lead Systems Analyst, led a team that provided technical support for the batch Individual Life Insurance System which used CICS, COBOL and VSAM.
- Designed and developed a subsystem to interface insurance operations with money market fund applications from the newly acquired Calvert Group.
Senior Applications Analyst
- As Senior Application Analyst for the online and batch Mass Marketing Insurance System, had sole responsibility for the analysis, maintenance and documentation of a COTS insurance package using CICS, COBOL, VSAM and ISAM.
- In addition, developed requirements, designed, coded and implemented the Cash Flow Analysis System for the Mass Marketing Department using CICS, COBOL, and VSAM.