- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills (Spanish & English). Possess solid skills, and the ability to work in groups as well as individually.
- Able to develop and provide detailed work plans and accurate time estimates for technical solutions. Strong people skills, troubleshooting, problem - solving skills, and multitasking.
- 14 years of MS Office 365 and Office Suite XP, 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013 (all ver.).
- 4 years of MS SharePoint Administration.
- 3 years SCCM ( System Center Configuration Manager)
- 10 years of MS Active Directory.
- 12 years Remote desktop Support and Virtual Machine Support.
- 14 years of Browser (MS Internet Explorer, Netscape, Firefox, Google Chrome and Flock).
- 13 years of experience with LAN Infrastructure.
- 14 years of experience working with PC Hardware and software troubleshooting.
- 9 years of experience with mobile devices, such as: Blackberry, Android, and MAC iOS devices.
- Maintained and managed 30 + plus Executive/VIP Level end-users for over 8 years.
- 14 years of helpdesk support.
- 5 years of BMC Remedy.
- 5 years of Novell GroupWise environment.
- 5 years of Lotus notes Client (6, 7, 8, and 8.5).
- 14 years of Imaging creation and Ghosting.
- Knowledge and experience in web page design using software like Composer and Front Page. Knowledge and experience in graphic design using Corel Draw, Photo Shop, Dream Weaver, Photo Impression, Auto Cad, Art Explosion, Publisher, Power Point and others,
- Bilingual (Spanish/English),
- Quick learner,
- Work well under pressure,
- Work individually as well as in groups,
- Detail-oriented, professional, and dedicated, and
- Leads projects through completion in a timely manner - sometimes ahead of schedule.
Operating Systems: MS Dos Windows 3.11, 95, 98, ME, 2000 Professional NT, 2003 Server, XP Professional, Windows Long horn, Vista and Windows 7/8 - 8.1/10 (all versions 32bits- 64 bits). Linux (Ubuntu, Centos and Ubuntu server), Mac (Tiger, Leopard, Snow Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion, Mavericks, Yosemite, El Capitan, Sierra)
Troubleshooting and System Upgrades: PC and MAC basic Input/output System Upgrades, Microprocessor, Memory, Hard Disk Drive Upgrade, and Portable system upgrades.
Software: Microsoft 365 and Office Suite (all the versions) 2003 &2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 Web Page Design, Corel Draw, Photo Shop, Auto Cad 2000, and R14.
Networking/ Telecommunication: Setup, maintain and configure TCP/IP protocol, LAN/WAN, VPN, routers, Install Cat 5-6 cabling.
Pc Security: Symantec Antivirus, Nod32 Enterprise (all versions), MacAfee Antivirus (all versions), Norton Antivirus (all ver-2008), Norton internet securityNorton antibot.
Backup & Restore: Norton Ghost (All ver-12.0), Norton save and restore, Norton 350, Backup Exec System Recovery Desktop Edition.
Remote Tools: Symantec pcAnywhere, Symantec Mobile Security, Logmein, Remotely Anywhere, Novell Zenworks, Bomgar, Gidsoftware Remote Helpdesk, Windows remote desktop.
Motherboard: Knowledge of motherboard layout, microprocessors such as Intel and AMD; RAM memory types, System Configuration, BIOS, and CMOS RAM.
Installation and Configuration: I/O Address, ROM BIOS Address, ISA, AGP, PCI, PC memory card, adapter board installation and configuration.
Disk Drives: Setup, maintain and configure TCP/IP protocol, LAN/WAN, VPN, routers, Install Cat 5 cabling.
Disk Drives: Floppy and Hard Disk Drives (ATA, SATA SCSI), IDE and EIDE Disk Drives (removal and replacement), Portable system storage devices, and other storage devices.
Peripherals: Ports, Connectors, and Cables, Common Input Devices, Monitors, Printers, Modems, and other peripherals. .
IT Service Desk Specialist
- Train users on how to handle basic tasks; provide basic orientation and ad-hoc as required.
- Provide, on a timely basis, network credential and email account administration; adding / modifying / extending / suspending accounts and authentication to customer network resources and repositories, using the customer On-boarding system and MS Exchange.
- Troubleshoot and support standard desktop software environment, O/S, systems and tools
- Unpack, configure, install, connect, test, troubleshoot and repair PCs, laptops, printers etc. Install, configure and troubleshoot peripherals including printers, MFPs, scanners, external storage devices, etc.
- Image, configure, troubleshoot, install software, train user on remote access.
- In the event of a malfunctioning hardware, diagnose the problem and refer to appropriate vendor warranty or parts replacement as necessary.
- Maintain close coordination and good operational communications between Service Desk and other customer Units, particularly the Infrastructure team.
- Support users with wireless connectivity in using wireless networks.
- Communicate and follow-up with vendors as necessary and appropriate; ie. Dell, HP, Lenovo etc.
- Support office moves due to staff relocations; disconnecting / reconnecting equipment.
- Fulfill equipment inventory process requirements as required.
Tech Lead Technician
- Manage and assign client issued tickets to IT team for remedy for the entire Mid-Atlantic Region.
- Provide Tier III and IV support for all aspects of Mac - Apple OS, Linux OS, Windows 7 and Windows 10 device management, and support and provisioning of devices, including Executive/VIP premier support for VIPs.
- Duties included but not limited to: on site and remote PC and MAC support, audio/video support, PC and MAC desktop and laptop imaging, and provide quick and accurate solutions to any software and hardware issues. Created and provided documentation to each reported issue via Service Now ticketing system. Generated and reported Executive assets on a bi-weekly time line. Created and managed user accounts via Active Directory. In home IT and audio video support.
- Created, configured and administered SharePoint sites and user permission rights. Proficient at using and configuring Microsoft Office 365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project and Visio).
- Knowledge of integrating Mac-Apple OS, Windows 7 and Windows 10 systems into an Active Directory Domain environment.
- Demonstrates knowledge and ability to remotely manage client systems.
- Experience with security, data encryption, and anti-virus products for Windows 7 and Windows 10 devices.
- Understands Active Directory and network accounts and relationships to effectively support end-users.
- Currently working closely with Tier 1 and other support teams, including the Server, Network and Application Support Teams to deliver and support defined systems on Windows 7 and Windows 10 Device Platform.
- Provides support on a variety of technical issues in collaboration with the Net Administration Group - examples include:
- Desktop, Laptop and servers (hardware and software)
- Mobile devices (Apple, Blackberry, Windows, and Android),
- Video Teleconference (VTC), including server management.
- Network troubleshooting.
- Experience using Service Now or other Incident Management Ticketing System.
- Install, maintain and upgrade equipment and its associated infrastructure.
- Knowledge and understanding of remote technologies.
- Knowledge of Computer Networks and connectivity (LAN/WAN/TCP).
- Understanding of the IT architectures (including Web, Databases and Active Directory).
- Knowledge and experience of installing and troubleshooting a broad range of applications on desktops and laptops including peripherals on Windows 7 and Windows 10 workstations.
- Expert in MS Office Suite.
- Customer focused, which encompasses a wide range of duties required to meet specified service level targets and customer requirements covering investigations, implementation, support, and maintenance.
- Ability to propose, discuss and evaluate potential solutions, work-arounds and resolutions with customers.
- Ability to apply logical thinking to resolving complex support requests and system faults.
- Ability to prioritize activities in line with Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and work to agreed deadlines.
- Ability to build customer confidence of systems through simple explanation and demonstration resolution of incident using remote support.
- Ability to maintain professionalism at all times.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
IT Client Services Technician
- Provide 24/7 on call technical support to all Executive/VIP level employees.
- Duties included but not limited to: on site and remote PC and MAC support, audio/video support, PC and MAC desktop and laptop imaging, and provide quick and accurate solutions to any software and hardware issues.
- Created and provided documentation to each reported issue via Remedy ticketing system.
- Generated and reported Executive assets.
- Created and managed user accounts via Active Directory. In home IT and audio video support.
- Configured and administered SharePoint sites and user permission rights.
- Proficient at using and configuring Office 365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project and Visio).
- Proven record of Diagnosing, troubleshooting and resolving end users issues for company owned desktops, laptops
- Provided consistent high level customer service.
- Actively managed the ticket queue, driven by SLA and customer satisfaction.
- Self - motivated, with the ability to work independently to produce results.
- Assisted client end-users in the use of commonly used approved company standard software and operating systems.
- Actively participated in team meetings and offered suggestions for improvements in the DTS department.
- Assembled and configured computers in a depot environment.
- Worked with external Vendors to ensure outstanding work orders were resolved or outstanding issues were being addressed.
- Participated in various IS wide teams for either implementing new technologies/services or in response to IT emergencies.
- Multitasked in high pressure situations.
- Strong Communication Skills.
Confidential, Arlington VA
- Provide 24/7 on call technical support to all Executive/VIP level employees. Duties included but not limited to: on site and remote PC and MAC support, audio/video support, PC and MAC desktop and laptop imaging, and provide quick and accurate solutions to any software and hardware issues. Created and provided documentation to each reported issue via Service Now ticketing system. Generated and reported Executive assets on a bi-weekly time line. Created and managed user accounts via Active Directory. In home IT and audio video support.
- Provided end-to end support including monitoring, maintaining, and upgrading corporate network and user workstations.
- Performed weekly backups of servers, and ensured integrity of nightly backup processes, recovery support and handled restore requests from users.
- Set up PCs, printers, peripherals and networking equipment.
- Set up new employees with e-mail and network access privileges.
- Interfaced with vendors, assisted with IT-related purchasing, and managed software licensing.
- Experienced with drive ghosting/imaging encrypted data to secure user data and maintained work order documentation.
- Responded to phone, e-mail, and in-person requests for technical support.
- Assisted end-users with software and hardware questions; investigated & resolved network issues including printing, installation, e-mail, and general system problems.
- Created and managed end-user Active Directory/ Exchange E-mail accounts.
- Tracked and monitored end-user problems and assisted with resolutions.
- Configured and installed computers for new-hires and/or system replacements.
- Assisted in maintaining hardware and software inventory.
- Assisted in maintaining anti-virus and back-up solutions.
- Assisted in the design and installation of IT-related network and hardware infrastructure.
- Installed necessary security patches and updates to end-user workstations and servers.
- Provided technical support for meetings and conferences including video teleconference (VTC).
- Trained technicians to perform duties as a help desk representative.
- Supported remote connectivity for employees.
- Provided technical support to all users on all aspects of computer use utilizing the Help Desk ticketing system.
- Procured computer equipment, services, and supplies as direct by supervisors.
- Rebuilt and configured new laptops and/or desktops to specific needs.
- Supported clients remotely by phone, internet and on-site.
- Recommend technology solutions to satisfy client’s needs.
- Planed, installed, configured and maintained networks, and network devices.
- Installed and configured Windows servers.
- Involved in the administration and development of the websites on SharePoint 2007 and SharePoint 2013. Developed custom site templates, Developed custom web parts and workflows and Created, configured and administered. Proficient at using and configuring Microsoft Office 365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project and Visio).
- SharePoint sites and user permission rights.
- Trained non-technical users.
Confidential, Washington, DC
Dell Deployment Tech Lead
- Lead Tech for the Data Migration Team (5 techs).
- Responsible for the Pre-staging of the new Dell equipment, Data Migration from the old Legacy PC to the new Dell PC.
- Picked up of the old Legacy Equipment, delivery and installation of new Dell Laptops and Desktops.
Confidential, Washington, DC
CTS Desktop Specialist\ Tier II tech
Os: Windows XP Pro 32bit
Software: Lotus notes 8.5, Novell Zenworks, Pointsec, MS office 2003 and 2007, BMC Remedy, Symantec Antivirus etc.
- Primary duties included help desk activities, configures, installs, repairs of hardware and software.
- Tracked and monitored end-user problems and assist with resolutions.
- Configured and installed computers for new-hires and/or system replacements.
- Troubleshot Hardware and Software related issues and installations.
- Provided technical support for meetings and conferences.
- Provided technical support to all users on all aspects of computer use using Help Desk ticketing system (Remedy).
- Supported clients remotely by phone, internet, and on-site.