Highly competent professional with over 13 years’ experience who can be trusted with the most confidential information. Excel in turning disorganized environments into smooth - running operations & overhauling administrative processes to improve accuracy & efficiency. Self-starter & quick-learner who always exceeds expectations.Committed to improving business procedures where there’s opportunity while encouraging a positive, organized, & smooth working environment.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Website Administrator
- Developing Policy & Procedures
- Contract Negotiations
- Accounting Functions
- Leadership & Training
- Planning Events & Tradeshows
- Travel & Logistics
- Legal Agreements & e-filing
- Project Management
- Calendar Management
- Human Resources
- Proofreading & Editing
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Reported directly to Managing Director for Strategic Sales & Marketing, EVP of Marketing & Communications, SVP of Business Development, & SVP of Strategic Planning & Operations.
- Managed heavy calendars, arranged & coordinated complex travel arrangements both domestic & international for internal & external associates.
- Reviewed executives e-mail throughout the day to monitor for priority information, meeting requests & respond on behalf of executives when necessary.
- Created sales presentations, reviewed & edited complex marketing slides for formatting inconsistencies, typos, & current data verification.
- Completed & reconciled invoices & expense reports for sales, marketing, & new business teams.
- Drafted a variety of sensitive correspondence on behalf of Executives with minimal direction. Ordered & maintained office supply inventory.
- Coordinated & attended all team meetings; took notes & followed up on action items delegated out to team members for accountability.
- Negotiated vendor/subcontractor agreements for Sales & Marketing offices
- Created a Standards of Operations binders for Administrative Assistants & new employees
- Proactively worked with IT department to setup an electronic file folder on the network for our division where I managed & stored all up to date corporate policies, expense forms, vacation forms & all relevant information for corporate staff & remote staff to have access which allowed for efficiency, & organization, & saved space & paper, as we were printing less & filing electronic documents rather than finding file cabinets to file misc. documents
- Project Manager for most company events, sales meetings on-site & off-site
- Oversaw monthly & yearly budgets, including all office expenses, corporate card reconciliation, building repairs & maintenance, & T&E
- Any other special projects as needed
Executive Assistant to CEO & Media & IR Liaison
Confidential, Plano, TX
- Advanced career goals & expanded scope of duties by creating a new role as the Media & Investor Relations Liaison which acted as the direct contact for the Board of Directors, CEO, General Counsel, & CFO. Saved company time & alleviated confusion through the creation of a structured procedure for announcing time sensitive & confidential press releases & SEC filings in a timely manner
- Established policies & procedures that brought order & stability to a disorganized & antiquated environment
- Improved efficiency for contracts department by creating & maintaining an electronic database tracking all legal contracts coming in or going out for execution. Allowed company to better track timing & deadlines for critical settlement agreements being fully executed & sent out by date set forth in the agreement, thus prompting the press release & initiated the accounting department to send or request funds without delay as per each agreement’s specific terms. This also provided more accurate financial information to company executives
- Saved electronic agreements on the executive counsel’s shared drive in specific entity folders along with other legal documents, motions, settlement & licensing, consulting, assignments, lease, & all other agreements for all offices to have access to their individual subsidiaries when needed
Confidential, Coppell, TX
- Coordinated execution of all client & vendor contracts with RVP & CFO.
- Planned & organized team building activities, national corporate meetings events & entertainment, & dinners, both local & when traveling to accounts.
- Oversaw Region Office Manager & provided accounting & administrative services including the allocation of monthly bills across multiple divisions of company, facilitating building maintenance requests for all lines of business, maintaining staff directories & SW region email distribution list, updating & verifying client database with daily updates.
- Enabled Regional Vice President to remain active in the community by extending scope of duties to include the support & organization of the RVPs extracurricular obligations.
- Provided expert executive level support for a $325 million-dollar region with over 1000 employees
- Created Quarterly Operation Review presentations which are presented to senior level leadership across all lines of business
- Entrusted with confidential information such as sensitive HR situations, drafting termination letters & offer letters, & documenting in detail any employee relations problems for the HRD. Informed of all wage increases or bonuses for region staff directors & region employees in order to update payroll system
Executive Assistant to the COO
Confidential, Mansfield, TX
- Provided professional services to the COO including scheduling, travel arrangements, & administrative needs as needed.
- Tasked with the organization & delegation of work flow for 4 different schools & over 20 employees to create a positive & productive environment.
- Created financial documents such as invoices, banking statements, & profit reports.
- Promoted a safe school environment by cooperating with state & city agencies to comply with building regulations, secure proper permits, & ensure credentials are up to date.
- Managed & maintained a budget over $2 million