- Confidential has extensive experience in performing various technical administrative duties Project Coordinator, Business Analyst, and Program Support.
- She is proficient in all Microsoft applications, has worked extensively with Microsoft Share Point Portal, to track project accomplishments, milestones, missed targets, risk and issues through data monitoring. She effectively interfaces with clients on a daily basis.
- She currently serves as Confidential now part of Confidential administrative analyst.
- Confidential provides technical and programmatic/logistic support; areas of work may include quick response management and administrative support for PowerPoint presentation development, travel management, documentation management (editing/proofreading), office management, communications and outreached, event planning assistance, calendar scheduling, policy and regulatory research, budget analysis, action items tracking, database development, minutes and note taking, electronic document management, and meeting coordinator.
- Time Management and Efficiency
- Program Execution Support
- Organizational Skills
- Multi - tasking Skills
- Project Management Tracking
- Quality Assurance
- Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Technical - (Mircosoft/Dell/HP/Windows)
HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE SKILLS:
MS Office Suite: MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, Visio, Project Management MS Outlook, MS Front Page, Adobe Illustrator, IBM Compatible PCs, NT, UNIX, MS XP Lotus Notes, CardScan600c, EE CATS, GovTrip, Confidential 's Tracker, Confidential 's Portal, and FTMS application
Confidential, Fairfax, VA
Senior Administrative Assistant
- Primarily support three Senior Policy Advisors and Strategic Programs’ Directors (Legislative Affairs/Policy&Analysis/Tech-to-Market), and Confidential ’s Better Building Challenge for the Department of Energy’s executive Office of Confidential Efficiency and Renewable Energy ( Confidential ). Responsible for providing executive administrative support and helping to facilitate Confidential ’s Confidential Sr. Policy Advisors’ and Executive leadership mission objectives for Confidential leads the Federal government's research, development, and deployment efforts in Confidential efficiency. Prior Confidential experience involved program support to the Office Geothermal Technologies Program for various Confidential production projects as required, by prioritizing tasking to meet program objectives and mission. Duties often involve compiling/creating/maintaining multiple Excel spreadsheets to track program travel budget, controlled correspondences, and congressional responses. Develop/maintain programs’ electronic contacts database to include industry, academia, national laboratories, subject matter experts, and stakeholders to serve as the program’s mass public announcement distribution list. Demonstrate extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite Applications. Execute administrative decisions, familiar with high-profile security procedures, protocols, and regulations. As required, perform research analysis to develop, organize, and deliver briefings to managers. Function well in a team environment, and demonstrate daily the ability to multitask effectively.
- Responsible for providing documentation management in developing and maintaining standard documentation methods for structuring program’s research and development (R&D), geothermal exploration, and drilling historical data into a systematic reference library database. Serve as lead control correspondence officer, document editing, proofreading, formatting, routing, communications and outreached support, data gathering, writing, and preparing briefings material.
- Responsible for travel management when coordinating the program manager and team temporary duty assignments for domestic and foreign travel, which requires collaboration with teammates, travel agents, industry, and conferences coordinators. Preliminary preparations involve research and analysis, data entry, familiarity with U.S. Department of State’s Electronic Country Clearance (ECC) application, and interagency Foreign Travel Management System (FTMS) for routing and approval. Final logistics includes hotel accommodations, itinerary, sidebar meetings, keynote speech, conference agenda, maps, and contracts.
- Responsible for monitoring Senior Policy Advisors’ calendars, capturing meeting requests and conveying protocol procedures to the requestor prior to scheduling a meeting to ensure the program manager is fully briefed on discussion topics, PowerPoint presentations, and meeting participates. Logistics preparations often involves reserving conference rooms, coordinating meeting request with Confidential ’s Public Relations (as required), visual and audio support, technical support, Foreign Visit Request Memorandum (as required), assist in the preparation and coordination of briefings/meeting announcements, and agendas; knowledge of telecommunications, system capabilities, and equipment operations.
Confidential, Arlington, VA
Microsoft Project Specialist
- Provided support with generation of custom reports, enterprise architecture documentation, and version control; prepared a variety of technical reports, white papers, preliminary and final correspondences for specialized reports; demonstrated knowledge of Lotus Notes, and has extensive familiarity working with various Government defense portals.
- Served as a Microsoft Project Coordinator with experience in project coordinator on numerous projects; duties involved tracking project accomplishments and milestones, producing dashboard reports, reporting issues and risks. Provided support in planning and execution, application design, resources, deployment, and implementation.
Data Systems Analyst
Confidential, Fairfax, VA
- Functioned as a project coordinator on numerous projects displaying comprehensive knowledge of protocol when required to interface with high level Government and military officials; duties involved the planning, development, implementation, and the evaluation of various information technology programs.
- Served as project coordinator for (SES) to the Net-Centric Enterprise System (NCES) program specifically with event preparation and logistics; created invitation memos by identifying target audiences and individuals/collecting contact information. Helped draft and distribute invitation to target audiences; maintained the RSVP list.
- Captured meeting minutes, assisted presenters with PowerPoint presentations in regards to performing impromptu editing to slides prior to a meeting, incorporated new slides as required; attended all requisite Working Integrated Product Teams (WIPTs), and working group’s related meetings and activities. Responsibilities involved collecting comments, generating responses, and distributing information to target audience.
Confidential, Linthicum, MD
- Served as research analyst and provided consultant support to a variety of Technical Task Authorization projects: IA PMO, Cross Domain Solution (CDS) Implementation programs, Standardization Development, and Content Based Security Information ( Confidential ).
- Duties involved maintaining the Live Link Database for the Global Information Grid (GIG) as data manager, and provided analyst support to the War-fighter Information Network-Tactical (WIN-T) Protection Profile System Development and Demonstration (SD&D) Efforts Document on C41 & Weapon Systems. Responsibilities often required conducting research and analysis as required.