Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook, One NoteSalesforce.com, QuickBooks, All Social Media
Confidential, Naperville, IL
- Design, develop, implement and maintain administrative systems and processes for the executive team.
- Monitor, manage and organize CEO email.
- Respond to emails on behalf of CEO when requested.
- Calendar management and scheduling for (5) Executives.
- Strategic Investor Research for CTO & CIO
- Direct HR Support working closely with the COO (payroll, research company benefits and development of office procedures and policies)
- Produce and prepare Agenda's, PowerPoint Presentations and various documents as needed
- Manage all related office functions while maintaining budgets
- Implemented, maintained and managed QuickBooks software for company Accounting needs
- Managed all travel arrangements, logistics and bookings for all Executives
- Managed all Special Event functions (business meetings, dinners, team building and project related meetings in and outside the company).
Confidential, Northbrook, IL
- Provide a high level of collaborative professional support to the CEO using independent judgment and discretion to ensure optimal work, confidentiality and information flow.
- Coordinate and Manage travel arrangements air, hotel, car for executives and dinner reservations for guests and clients visiting including communication with airport staff, car and limo services.
- Anticipate and create materials needed for CEO meetings and presentations.
- Manage logistics, timelines and calendars to ensure the most effective use of the CEO's attention and focus; proactively monitor schedules to identify and resolve conflicts and inefficiencies.
- Responsible for all aspects of Board and Executive Committee Meetings, including but not limited to: meeting invitations, room reservations and setup, agenda reminders, attendance, nameplates, catering needs and meeting materials.
- Review and manage mail, CEO filing, provide telephone support, as well as update and maintain CEO contact list.
- Handle all aspects of any out of town executive travel; manage any out of town visitor travel and hotel arrangements, coordinating schedules as needed.
- Process expense reports for self and CEO.
- Supervise, train and evaluate other administrative staff
- Liaisons with building facilities handle issues with office space, equipment and the maintenance (wall, windows, floors, furniture)
- Works with vendors connected to the office space or services such as Corporate travel, Business Cards,
Confidential, Schaumburg, IL
- Developed office procedures and policies
- Recognized for financial acumen, successfully managing AP/AR
- Liaison for President (accountant, staff & attorney)
- Maintain & manage Presidents & VP calendar
- Book & arrange travel arrangements
- Plan & arrange meetings, conference calls & special events
- Developing and implementing new administrative systems, such as record management, flow of internal & external operations
- Recording office expenditure and managing the budget
- Acted as HR manager, responsible for recruiting, hiring, discipline, orientation, benefits and incentives.
- Organizing the office layout and maintaining supplies of stationery and equipment maintaining the condition of the office and arranging for necessary repairs
- Overseeing the recruitment of new staff, including and induction
- Ensuring adequate staff levels to cover for absences and peaks in workload, often by using temping agencies
- Writing reports for senior management and delivering presentations
- Responding to customer inquiries and complaints
- Strong vendor & client relationships
- Responsible for timesheet collection and payroll processing including data entry
- Track time sheets & submit to payroll company & reconcile for error
- Reconcile bank statements & track expenses
- Reviewing and updating health and safety policies and ensuring they are observed
- Responsible for ensuring new employees have necessary office/cube space including office supplies, name plates, etc.
- Works with vendors connected to the office space or services such as Corporate travel, Business Cards, Confidential, etc.
- Full Office Management duties
- AP/AR and Payroll Management
- Acted as HR manager, responsible for recruiting, hiring, discipline, orientation, benefits and incentives
- Special Events Management
- Manage cost vs. budget
- Maintain all computer and phone equipment