- Experienced with ITSM Remedy Ticketing System
- Experienced with configuring and installing Windows Server 2008 R2/2012 R2, Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10 and Red Hat Enterprise Linux as well as Kali Linux
- Experienced with VMWare VSphere as well as Hyper - V
- Experiened with creating, modifying, and removing users and groups to Active Directory Domain Services
- Technical knowledge with networking, and network topologies
- Strong analytical, written, and verbal communication skills, as well as troubleshooting
- Able to work independently and in a team environment making sound decisions
- Strong customer service skills
- Compliant with DoD 8750.0 IAT Level II
JR Systems Administrator
Confidential, Bragg, NC
- Monitors Servers and Services through vSphere, and SCOM monitoring tools
- Using Blue Coat survey and evaluate system usage, network interruptions or other communications issues, hardware and software capabilities
- Conducts remote sessions with Dameware and Remote Desktop Connection
- Conducts basic troubleshooting in Server 2008 R2 and Server 2012 R2
- Conducts physical inspection of Data Center Servers
- Updates daily task logs, status reports and event trackers on SharePoint
- Documents issues and escalates as required based on policy and impact to Enterprise Services per SLAs
- Utilize benchmarks, performance measurement and evaluation data, modeling and simulation techniques to plan for increased capacity and workloads Utilize benchmarks, performance measurement and evaluation data, modeling and simulation techniques to plan for increased capacity and workloads Utilize benchmarks, performance measurement and evaluation data, modeling and simulation techniques to plan for increased capacity and workloads
Service Desk Technician Tier II
Confidential, Bragg, NC
- Directly responsible for the support of classified and unclassified network subscribers at Headquarters FORSCOM
- Directly supports 1700 NIPRNET (unclassified) and 900 SIPRNET (classified) workstations
- Installs mission critical support programs and Windows updates as needed
- Provides support and customer education to customers regarding the use of Microsoft Office 2010 and Microsoft Office 2013.
- Responds to and reports customer requests received either directly or via Remedy ticketing system
- Coordinate with Information Assurance Managers, Information Management Officers (IMOs), users, and other personnel to ensure compliance with security regulations Coordinate with Information Assurance Managers, and Information Management Officers to ensure compliance with security regulations
- Routinely provides remote support for Windows 7, Microsoft Office, and custom, in-house applications utilizing DameWare Remote Support and DameWare Remote Control.
Sales Store Checker
- Operates an electronic point of sale checkout system, makes change, and verifies change fund and amount of currency received during an assigned shift.
- Manages change machines ensuring proper amounts of cash and coins are available.
- Assists customers by answering questions concerning prices, identification, and location of items.
- Counts cash and negotiable instruments and to prepare an accountability report.
- Manages the self-check-out registers assisting customers in the correct processing of their purchases.
- Changes register tape, and clear routine equipment and scanning jams on registers.
IT Support Specialist Tier II/Client Engineering
- Create, test and maintain imaging procedures, systems, images and documentation
- Image/reimage laptops and desktops including transferring data from previous device and installing additional software and settings as needed.
- Responsible for ensuring critical support issues are escalated as appropriate with internal and external sources to meet or exceed agreed upon service level agreement guidelines
- Create task sequences to build, capture and deploy system images within Microsoft SCCM and virtualization software
- Provide hardware and software support/troubleshooting deskside and via telephone
- Maintain, analyze, and troubleshoot software and computer peripherals
- Ensure all tickets requiring follow-up work and/or calls are resolveds