IT professional seeking a new career opportunity to re - enter the technical field. Currently possess 5+ years’ experience working in various technical capacities including help desk and desktop support, Active Directory, Microsoft Office Suite, PC repair and A/V Support
Confidential, Richmond, VA
Senior Analyst - Desktop Support
- Desktop and laptop computer hardware and software troubleshooting
- Customer service - explanation of cause and effect of system errors, general usage guidance installing corporate image to machines using SCCM system replacement / refresh
- Data recovery and transfer iOS device setup and deployment - managed through Mobile Iron receiving of new equipment asset management and tracking using Service Now ticketing system
- Software deployment using SCCM.
- Manage ticket queue in Service Now to meet SLA requirements
Estate Manager/IT Consultant
- Provided IT related consultation regarding upgrade and configuration for residential customers on as needed basis. Consultations included; Hardware management and configuration, initial hardware setup, user education for preventive maintenance, and network setup.
- Carried out fiduciary responsibilities for settlement of family estate.
Corporate Move Associate
- Assist with relocation of computer assets as required for internal corporate moves as directed by the client.
- Troubleshoot computer hardware and connectivity issues that may arise because of the equipment move
- Report any unresolved incidents to team lead
Field Service Technician
- Provide desktop support services
- Data transfer / PC refresh
- Equipment hardware installation
- Software installation using software as a service (EDMP)
- Troubleshoot and repair incidents reported to help desk
Video Tele-Conferencing Support Technician
- Technical support for video teleconferencing equipment and events
- Set custom layouts for conferences using Codian bridge hardware
- Routine coordination and testing of remote sites’ video conference capabilities
- Report any major failures to senior team lead for vendor contact or repair
Help Desk Analyst
- Tier 1 help desk create tickets in call tracking software
- Password resets using Active Directory
- Password resets on mainframe systems
- Diagnosis of computer hardware and software malfunctions reported to the Help Desk
- Installation or deployment of software
- Installation or recovery of hardware
- Installation of corporate image
Confidential, Dulles, VA
Senior Desktop Support Technician
- Usage of Remedy ticketing system for workflow management.
- Designed, outfitted, and maintained a refresh lab
- Data migration
- Determined actions that would promote overall customer productivity
- A/V Support (backup or additional coverage) in conference rooms and auditoriums
- Corporate move supervision of contractor agents to ensure all assets removed, setup, and functional.