Jr. Support Analyst, Oxford, Pennsylvania
- Correct errors by making appropriate changes and rechecking the program to ensure that the desired results are produced.
- Perform or direct revision, repair, or expansion of existing programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements.
- Consult with and assist computer operators or system analysts to define and resolve problems in running computer programs.
Security Analyst Intern, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Document computer security and emergency measures policies, procedures, and tests.
- Perform risk assessments and execute tests of data processing system to ensure functioning of data processing activities and security measures.
- Monitor current reports of computer viruses to determine when to update virus protection systems.
Technical Support Specialist, West Chester, Pennsylvania
- Contact suppliers in order to schedule or expedite deliveries and to resolve shortages, missed or late deliveries, and other problems.
- Track the status of requisitions, contracts, and orders.
- Calculate costs of orders, and charge or forward invoices to appropriate accounts.
- Prepare, maintain, and review purchasing files, reports and price lists.
Accounts Receivable, Collegeville, Pennsylvania
- Arrange for debt repayment or establish repayment schedules, based on customers' financial situations.
- Record information about financial status of customers and status of collection efforts.
- Locate and monitor overdue accounts, using computers and a variety of automated systems.
Technical Support Specialist, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Set up equipment for employee use, performing or ensuring proper installation of cables, operating systems, or appropriate software.
- Confer with staff, users, and management to establish requirements for new systems or modifications.
- Prepare evaluations of software or hardware, and recommend improvements or upgrades.
- Identify the causes of networking problems, using diagnostic testing software and equipment.