An accomplished, versatile office manager with progressive experience impacting corporate performance by skillfully providing analytical and operational support for various level of staff and management. Also the ability to ensure a great customer experience while managing the company’s resources.
Experience/Customer Service/Organized/Detail Oriented/Team Leadership/Project Management/Process Improvement/Vendor Relations/Budget Management
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Provide administrative service and support for the Confidential Confidential .
- This included but not limited to processing security clearance for Visitor, Dignitary and other Government Officials.
- Providing administrative support the Division Attorney General and other Sr. Government Officials.
- Process all incoming and outgoing confidential packages for the division.
- Provide to co - workers or new employees on policies and procedures related to the operations and security of the Confidential .
- Assist supervisor with special projects, including file auditing and data analysis.
Confidential, Beltsville, MD
- Process conventional, equity and sub-prime mortgage loans.
- Review applications for completeness.
- Review credit reports, income documents, title reports and appraisals.
- Perform income and mortgage calculations.
- Follow-up on loan documents from third parties and customers and conform data integrity.
- Input and updated utilizing various loans programs including EDGE and CLUES.
- Accept underwriting authority, complete underwriter screens and run final analysis.
- Clear loan conditions and prepare documents for the loan closing.
- Escalate any issues that impact loan decisions and update system status as necessary.
- Order appraisal, flood insurance, and title reports.
- Greet customers and answer phones.
Confidential, Arlington, VA
- Meet and greet customers.
- Explain the product and services of different watches.
- Replace batteries and adjust bands. Inventory control on watches.
- Take layaway payments, returns and refunds on watches.
- Open and close the store.
- Balance out the store, which contains counting the drawer, pull reports, and credit card batch.